You Are The Embarrassment

TheNuts

We have some amount of pond life following our club.

On BT Sport, you seen fans throw something when they were acting like hard men and it hit a woman in the Hearts end who was simply walking towards the exit. It may well have been toilet roll or something but nonetheless it was utterly embarrassing.

Scottish society in general seems to breed these fucking idiots and once they get a few drinks down them they turn violent. The same is to be said for some fans at every single club in this country, but being high profile we'll always have it highlighted more often. These people don't understand that.

Did you hear about Barry mate?

Ahahahaha hit with a toilet roll :lol: :lol:

It's more the principle of throwing items blindly into a group where some are totally innocent people caught up in others displaying moronic behaviour. It could have been a drink or something, I don't know.

By all means, if grown men want to fight with other grown men - as incredibly cringeworthy as that is, they can do so outside the stadium away from others who want nothing to do with it.

It's more the principle of throwing items blindly into a group where some are totally innocent people caught up in others displaying moronic behaviour. It could have been a drink or something, I don't know.

By all means, if grown men want to fight with other grown men - as incredibly cringeworthy as that is, they can do so outside the stadium away from others who want nothing to do with it.

Anything like that is ridiculous mate. Much better when people take up arms and shoot innocents in the name of a sky fairy

So your comments are baseless. Just as I said about 2 hours ago.

Thanks. It's been emotional

Yeah, must have been edited? Maybe it was the SFA, or the scum, or Dundee united....Nope, it was the media. Knew I'd get there.

I've been consistent in saying I'm not happy with what I saw. With my own eyes. Baseless indeed.

Ahhh right got it, no-one allowed to comment or have an opinion until it's fact!

Well maybe the morons posting Yaas, join in or step aside, everyone knows we're in a fight now etc. etc. should also refrain from posting as it's not fair till all the facts are known.

We have some amount of pond life following our club.

On BT Sport, you seen fans throw something when they were acting like hard men and it hit a woman in the Hearts end who was simply walking towards the exit. It may well have been toilet roll or something but nonetheless it was utterly embarrassing.

Scottish society in general seems to breed these fucking idiots and once they get a few drinks down them they turn violent. The same is to be said for some fans at every single club in this country, but being high profile we'll always have it highlighted more often. These people don't understand that.

Hit wae a bog roll,you're probably more concerned than the wummin herself.

Anyway she pocketed the bog roll.

Hit with a toilet roll or a snowball,that'll be the SFA wanting the next game at Ibrox played behind closed doors then?

Fucking madness :lol:

If you're going to throw anything at Hertz fans it should be a pamphlet on coping with heroin addiction.

This!

Fucking class

Tensions are running high mate. He's came in here looking to have a go at people and we just have to try calm him down and assure him it'll be alright.

Maybe he knows more about the barrier incident

I'll follow your lead. We already promote the Billy Boys alternative so I'm sure our message is getting through.

Poor fucking Barry though.

The return of the neds.

Gallus wee buggers pretending to be tough from a distance, but would run most often run a mile when confronted. They've always been there of course, it's a Glasgow thing, but years ago, people just laughed,or older bears and the police sorted them out quickly

Not a patch on the earlier "casuals" and "firms", who at least dressed smart and pretended to be tough.

And not a patch on the real fighting fans of the seventies and eighties, who fought tough mostly with other groups who fought tough,and even sometimes even with each other. Their threat ran the whole range of just posturing and funny/embarrasing to the full scale riot at Hampden.

It's 2015, neds, casuals, firms, and the tougher guys of the sixties, seventies. and eighties are no longer acceptable (if they ever were) at what is now a family entertainment. They are a part of our history, and a part that is no longer required.

Time they grew up or are forced to grow up.

I was there last night (after getting a bit of stick on here about not being a city dweller) and unless I live in some kind of protective bubble, did not know of any trouble till I got home. For me the protest at the doors was excellent, really first time in a while I had real hope that the support had one common goal brilliant, the collapsing barrier apart, the atmosphere was electric. Took my seat in SJF and thought like everyone else sorely dissapointed when it was abandoned. Went out down to underground and home, not one fan in that huge queue mentioned any trouble. The point being there was probably thousands of fans that did the same thing, yet not one report says some guys rushed into a room to make a protest and the door hit a woman and an old guy but thousands of fans behaved impeccably went home and felt good about making a stand for the future of our beloved stadium.

Oh no its all negatives fighting, unruly supporters, and singing (really words in a song) . If some of the support let themselves down so be it, if people were injured then obviously thats not good but the thing about it for me was the majority of the fans showed a togetherness that has been absent for ages and behaved well. That unfortunately doesnt sell papers or sensationalise news reports, I thank all the fans who acted with class and dignity and got home safely after making their voice heard. We Are The People :thumbup:

I kinda backed our fans right up until I heard that there was toilet roll being thrown.

No consideration for anyone who has the shits or a cold, it's all about them and minor things like lsing Ibrox.

Hopefully when they're on the toilet today just about to wipe, they think long and hard about fans who weren't lucky enough to be able to do so last night.

I kinda backed our fans right up until I heard that there was toilet roll being thrown.

No consideration for anyone who has the shits or a cold, it's all about them and minor things like lsing Ibrox.

Hopefully when they're on the toilet today just about to wipe, they think long and hard about fans who weren't lucky enough to be able to do so last night.

:lol: