You Are The Embarrassment

TheNuts

The problem with you and the rest of the wee poofs we have amongot our fanbase now is you are all too quick to stuck the boot in to a club you claim to love all in the name of a few likes on facebook portraying yourself as a fucking moral high ground cunt. Who needs enemies when we have 'fans' like you chomping to stick our own in at every opportunity. You are a fucking scum cunt, I'm glad there is none of you're ilk associated with our proud RSC, you wouldn't last 1 fucking trip on our bus you scab bastard.

Absolutely 100% mate.

Not condoning smashing s bus window with children in it but don't see the need for this thread and sticking the boot into our own.

We United as a support last night and about time.

Last night was handbags so don't claim we were whiter than white back in the day. 1980 cup final, getting presented with the cup winners cup in the dressing room as the fans stormed the pitch.....I could go on.

It's this apologist element of our support like yourself that are embarrassing.

As the dust snow settles after last night one thing is for certain: If Ashley actually gave a fuck about his board and his staff, or the fans for that matter, then this would surely force him to make some kind of statement. Any kind of statement.

If he continues to be silent, then it will speak volumes.

Folk like you are why we don't get taken seriously.

Anyone with an ounce of decency in them will accept that looking for a fight with opposition fans doesn't make you a Rangers fan.

Again all our anger is misdirected and idiots go Over the top resulting in Rangers being shown in a bad light. I've not opened the papers yet but if they are true to form the attention will be moved from the boardroom back to our fan base-you never know though.

In short, grow up! Anyone I've seen criticising what happened last night isn't sticking the boot into the club, it's the moronic portion of our fan base!

No we have not been taken seriously because we have handwringers in our support like you.We have been demonized for years with no reply,it has been open season on the Rangers fans for decades from the media SFA and other clubs, I will never condone violence,but I can understand when our support starts to fight back.

We have some amount of pond life following our club.

On BT Sport, you seen fans throw something when they were acting like hard men and it hit a woman in the Hearts end who was simply walking towards the exit. It may well have been toilet roll or something but nonetheless it was utterly embarrassing.

Scottish society in general seems to breed these fucking idiots and once they get a few drinks down them they turn violent. The same is to be said for some fans at every single club in this country, but being high profile we'll always have it highlighted more often. These people don't understand that.

Hit with a paper roll,holy fuck dont go here

Last night was handbags so don't claim we were whiter than white back in the day. 1980 cup final, getting presented with the cup winners cup in the dressing room as the fans stormed the pitch.....I could go on.

Aye well, with any luck Strathclyde's Finest got a wee bit of what Franco's Porcs got that night.

El Scummo.

The nature of the incidents bringing us all under the spotlight and demeaning the vast majority of well behaved,honest Rangers Fans

Who would want to take their kids to Ibrox to see violence and mayhem

Brings the whole Club into disrepute just when we could do without the bad press---gives the journos headlines for all the wrong reasons

Violence and mayhem..........fuck me,maybe you stay under the duvet

No we have not been taken seriously because we have handwringers in our support like you.We have been demonized for years with no reply,it has been open season on the Rangers fans for decades from the media SFA and other clubs, I will never condone violence,but I can understand when our support starts to fight back.

Against the wrong people

Fuckin embarrassing when they shut the doors at the rangers superstore.

Every team has one or two knuckle draggers

But some have overstepped the mark.

Especially at the subway,when some cunt throw a missile of some sort,at other rangers fans including me.

So here's hoping king gets the finger out

And gets these dicks aff the board.

Fuckin embarrassing when they shut the doors at the rangers superstore.

Every team has one or two knuckle draggers

But some have overstepped the mark.

Especially at the subway,when some cunt throw a missile of some sort,at other rangers fans including me.

So here's hoping king gets the finger out

And gets these dicks aff the board.

A missile?

What was it a soggy chip or summin?

Just heard a story about Ronnie Deila and John Collins being holed up in the bowels of the stadium until 0100am.

Apparently Deila was chalk white despite just being back from holiday. :lol: Welcome to Ibrox.

He's in for an almighty fright two weeks tomorrow if that is the case :lol: :lol:

I turned the game off immediately after it got cancelled. Then woke up this morning to watch SSN reporting about starting fights with other fans and breaking into our own stadium.

What an image that sends out. (tu)

There are ways to do things, that wasn't one.