You Are The Embarrassment

TheNuts

:lol:

I'd love that to be true about Deila.

It's true, mate. It was Derek Johnstone who told the tale on the tranny. Radio, I mean. Not calling Delia a cross-dresser.

DJ also asked John Collins if he would go outside and appeal for calm. :lol: But Ronnie wasn't for laughing about it.

Welcome tae Glesga.

Just heard a story about Ronnie Deila and John Collins being holed up in the bowels of the stadium until 0100am.

Apparently Deila was chalk white despite just being back from holiday. :lol: Welcome to Ibrox.

Just wait till Hampden ; the cunt will shit himself.

PS. Not long now.

Grown men walking towards the wee plastic partition with their arms out, palms open and shouting "moan then".

Then, you've got the observers on here, going "about time".

Fuck off back to your shitey, wee council estate where that behaviour is acceptable and encouraged.

Yes, you are a Rangers fan, but as a person, you're an anti-social, lower class embarrassment.

Grown men walking towards the wee plastic partition with their arms out, palms open and shouting "moan then".

Fuck off back to your shitey, wee council estate where that behaviour is acceptable and encouraged.

Yes, you are a Rangers fan, but as a person, you're an anti-social, lower class embarrassment.

Bigot imho

Check her!

Then, you've got the observers on here,

going "about time".

Well Fuckin said man

Wow. "shitey, wee council estate" and "lower class". Are you attempting to look down on lower class people?

You are a midden.

No we have not been taken seriously because we have handwringers in our support like you.We have been demonized for years with no reply,it has been open season on the Rangers fans for decades from the media SFA and other clubs, I will never condone violence,but I can understand when our support starts to fight back.

Handwringer? Aye ok! we don't get taken seriously because some within our support act like dickheads, the problem is it's becoming less of a minority.

If anyone things a protest makes a blind bit of difference then they are a mug. The only thing that will rid us of the arseholes ruining the club is cash, end of.

Handwringer? Aye ok! we don't get taken seriously because some within our support act like dickheads, the problem is it's becoming less of a minority.

If anyone things a protest makes a blind bit of difference then they are a mug. The only thing that will rid us of the arseholes ruining the club is cash, end of.

Stick to fucking Coronation Street

So, we seem to be at you're not a real Rangers fan unless you ignore/condemn Rangers fans acting like cunts. Is that where we still are, cause I jumped a few pages?

Apparently it's good that we're becoming hostile now. In all directions at everybody. Including women, old men, and Hearts fans (and I realise they're hardly angels either. The difference is I don't give a fuck about them embarrassing their club. Quite like it actually).

Or we allowed to applaud the Rangers fans for becoming militantly anti-Board whilst calling out the moronic behaviour of a few for what it is?

It's weird how sometimes if you condemn one or two incidents, suddenly it's like you're condemning everything, and ergo are anti-Rangers and a taig. What a load of shite.

I think a few are using this whole angry situation to get some kicks out of acting like cunts. Selfish wee pricks that they would do that at this time, when we need all of our energies put into the Board. It doesn't do us any good to bury our heads in the sand about that element. It just looks like you're happy for that to be part of what the club is about. I aint.

P.S. Fuck the Board.