You Are The Embarrassment

TheNuts

Has anyone seen any newspapers carrying this tale of staff beatings and aggressive manhandling or did they see the same video as every one else and decided it was a non starter?

I thought the press wouldve had a field day wi that tale tbh.

Social media.

That alone makes your point, whatever that is, completely invalid.

Facebook and Twitter are the go-to source for morons.

Does it fuck. Did you miss the other things I said? Balancing ALL of that info it's obvious to anyone but a moron like yourself, who won't see what's staring him in the face, that shite things happened. (tu)

Talking about traditions,my first game was 1973 and any fans of other teams that came to Ibrox in those days looking for trouble got it,tonight was nothing compared to the 70s.

Sort of fair point in the original post but not very well put! I remember going to games in the 70's with my old man and his brothers and witnessed them many times get into a brawl and a proper fight but never once did I see men punch kids and run away! Some of our support are pathetic little cowardly thugs but every support has that element and its just symbolic of todays society but if I ever see anyone punch a child, a woman or an OAP then I will happily punch shit out of them regardless of what scarf they are displaying!

Sort of fair point in the original post but not very well put! I remember going to games in the 70's with my old man and his brothers and witnessed them many times get into a brawl and a proper fight but never once did I see men punch kids and run away! Some of our support are pathetic little cowardly thugs but every support has that element and its just symbolic of todays society but if I ever see anyone punch a child, a woman or an OAP then I will happily punch shit out of them regardless of what scarf they are displaying!

Dae ye get a lot of football fans punchin kids,oap's and wummin doon london?

Dae ye get a lot of football fans punchin kids,oap's and wummin doon london?

Never witnessed it myself but never been to watch many teams in London and if I did go it would be to watch a conference level team and have never seen any knobheads at that level!

Whats your point caller?

Never witnessed it myself but never been to watch many teams in London and if I did go it would be to watch a conference level team and have never seen any knobheads at that level!

Whats your point caller?

The point is youre in London and the chances of you punchin fuck out of any fans here in Glasgow is unlikely imo.

The point is youre in London and the chances of you punchin fuck out of any fans here in Glasgow is unlikely imo.

Hadnt realised that living in London part of the year prevented me doing the 1 hour flight back whenever I want! Damn that, might as well rip up my season ticket and sell my shares as I seem to have excluded myself from any participation!

Sadly for many, your opinion is not a very bright one!!

Hadnt realised that living in London part of the year prevented me doing the 1 hour flight back whenever I want! Damn that, might as well rip up my season ticket and sell my shares as I seem to have excluded myself from any participation!

Knobhead......

'Knobhead' :lol::wanker:

Is that wut passes as patter doon London way?

Never but I needed to lower my standards to find a big word you could understand - and it worked!

Fucksake youre poor attempts at insults are laughable trains.

Youre making a cunt of it :lol:

I look forward to seeing you punch fuck out a few folk :box: and then you can call them cads,bounders or something equally scathing :lol:

Fucksake youre poor attempts at insults are laughable trains.

Youre making a cunt of it :lol:

I look forward to seeing you punch fuck out a few folk :box: and then you can call them cads,bounders or something equally scathing :lol:

I'm not fussed about insults as I can leave that to wee neds and keyboard jockeys like yourself! Your attitude makes you sound like someone who would be proud to punch a kid and runaway because I cant imagine you doing something positive like a real man would!