You Are The Embarrassment

TheNuts

Fuck off OP you're doing the bheasts work for them, here try this for embarrassment.

In Dundee the Celtic fans rioted in the stands prompting Jim Thomson, the Dundee operations chief, to say:

I have never seen anything like the behaviour of the Celtic fans in the 20 years I have been running games at Dens Park.

The situation was almost unmanageable and I have never seen so many people drunk.

Our fans were abused, our stewards were abused and no doubt the police were abused. The turnstile operators were visibly shaken.

The away fans had no respect for their surroundings they were doing the toilet where they stood.

I'm not fussed about insults as I can leave that to wee neds and keyboard jockeys like yourself! Your attitude makes you sound like someone who would be proud to punch a kid and runaway because I cant imagine you doing something positive like a real man would!

:lol:

Well since we're comparing characters i think you're likely a wee wank that likes talking aboot punchin cunts about but in reality you've never done it.

As i said i'll keep an eye open for a fanny callin cunts'knobhead' and gettin' booted aboot the street,you'll be the only bawbag using that patter.

You bounder.

Fuck off OP you're doing the bheasts work for them, here try this for embarrassment.

In Dundee the Celtic fans rioted in the stands prompting Jim Thomson, the Dundee operations chief, to say:

I have never seen anything like the behaviour of the Celtic fans in the 20 years I have been running games at Dens Park.

The situation was almost unmanageable and I have never seen so many people drunk.

Our fans were abused, our stewards were abused and no doubt the police were abused. The turnstile operators were visibly shaken.

The away fans had no respect for their surroundings they were doing the toilet where they stood.

I dont know why you are turning this into a competition between us and them, its a weak rebuttal.

I dont give a shit about what they do.

:lol:

Well since we're comparing characters i think you're likely a wee wank that likes talking aboot punchin cunts about but in reality you've never done it.

As i said i'll keep an eye open for a fanny callin cunts'knobhead' and gettin' booted aboot the street,you'll be the only bawbag using that patter.

You bounder.

"youre likely a wee wank" :rolleyes: is that your response to anyone who has a rational viewpoint?

go have words with yourself mate, maybe read a few books too.

Do you still stand by your Scotlands shame comment?

With the knuckledraggers I seen after the game on Friday, the lowest of the low, dregs of society - yes, those people are Scotland's shame in my opinion.

I have travelled a lot of places in the world and i can confidently say that these people are the biggest stain any social community could ever have. I dont give a shit if they are Rangers fans or not, they are a fucking embarrassment.

With the knuckledraggers I seen after the game on Friday, the lowest of the low, dregs of society - yes, those people are Scotland's shame in my opinion.

I have travelled a lot of places in the world and i can confidently say that these people are the biggest stain in any community could ever have. I dont give a shit if they are Rangers fans or not, they are a fucking embarrassment.

Get fucked ya mickey bastard

I have travelled a lot of places in the world and i can confidently say that these people are the biggest stain in any community could ever have. I dont give a shit if they are Rangers fans or not, they are a fucking embarrassment.

Get fucked ya mickey bastard

You should get out fucking more if you think a handful neds pushing barriers and pavement dancing are the biggest stain any community could ever have.

"youre likely a wee wank" :rolleyes: is that your response to anyone who has a rational viewpoint?

go have words with yourself mate, maybe read a few books too.

Actually we're chatting about the likliehood of trains punchin a few cunts about so naw its got nothing to do with 'rational viewpoints' Mibbe buy herself a book on comprehension before ye batter in wae yer comments.

I have travelled a lot of places in the world and i can confidently say that these people are the biggest stain any social community could ever have. I dont give a shit if they are Rangers fans or not, they are a fucking embarrassment.

"These people are the biggest stain any social community could ever have"

Ffs where the fuck do you start with that? doh

I can only assume that TheNuts means knuckledraggers of all persuasions, not just Rangers ones.

It's an emotive phrase for us Rangers fans is 'Scotland's shame', though. It's normally used by arseholes about Rangers alone, arseholes that are trying to imply that Rangers fans are the worst of the lot.

I assume that's not what you mean, so it's possibly best to avoid using that phrase.

Actually we're chatting about the likliehood of trains punchin a few cunts about so naw its got nothing to do with 'rational viewpoints' Mibbe buy herself a book on comprehension before ye batter in wae yer comments.

Actually we were chatting about stepping in if we saw someone punch a child or a woman as that is what a proper decent man would do. Not something you need ever concern yourself about!

Actually we were chatting about stepping in if we saw someone punch a child or a woman as that is what a proper decent man would do. Not something you need ever concern yourself about!

Oh trains is attacking my manhood what a rotter and a bounder

Plus I think youd step in and get knocked oot tbh.

it has everything to do with rational viewpoints you numpty. have a look back at your comments to his original post.

hahaha

it has everything to do with rational viewpoints you numpty. have a look back at your comments to his original post.

hahaha

Gonnae call me something which doesn't make you sound like a tit.Callin cunts Numpty went oot of use around the same time as flares.

Backtracking faster than an Italian tank this guy.

"This post is directed at those who shamed our club tonight after the game was abandoned. The protest at the start and during the game is what we needed, and the atmosphere there was incredible. " - From the original post.

Don't have kids pal.