You Are The Embarrassment

TheNuts

Gonnae call me something which doesn't make you sound like a tit.Callin cunts Numpty went oot of use around the same time as flares.

is that really the best rebuttal your dim brain can come up with? Get back to me if you have anything constructive to contribute.

"This post is directed at those who shamed our club tonight after the game was abandoned. The protest at the start and during the game is what we needed, and the atmosphere there was incredible. " - From the original post.

Don't have kids pal.

Don't have kids haha,as long as I don't raise a cunt who thinks Scotland's shame is a name for Rangers fans I think I'll do alright.

Aye like you referring to Rangers fans as Scotlands shame.

It's a kick in the fucking nuts you need.

I do not care if they are Rangers fans, Celtic fans or Jags fans, any human being who acts in that manner is a pig. It is not only contained to the football terraces; this is their social mentality, and yes they are Scotland's shame.

The phrase was not coined by the Celtic fans. How fucking ridiculous. I think you are smart enough to know that those clowns can not be attributed with coming up with the expression. Scotlands shame relates to someone who rots the soul of our nation. Exactly what some of our fans do.

Why the term "Scotland's Shame" is seen to be solely for Rangers FC by our support is beyond me.

I do not care if they are Rangers fans, Celtic fans or Jags fans, any human being who acts in that manner is a pig. It is not only contained to the football terraces; this is their social mentality, and yes they are Scotland's shame.

The phrase was not coined by the Celtic fans. How fucking ridiculous. I think you are smart enough to know that those clowns can not be attributed with coming up with the expression. Scotlands shame relates to someone who from an outsiders perspective, rots the soul of our nation. Exactly what some of our fans do.

Why the term "Scotland's Shame" is seen to be solely for Rangers FC by our support is beyond me.

Ye may aswell go the whole hog and call us orange basturds.

Fuckin scotlands shame fae a bear,i dont belieeeeeve it.

The phrase was not coined by the Celtic fans. How fucking ridiculous. I think you are smart enough to know that those clowns can not be attributed with coming up with the expression. Scotlands shame relates to someone who rots the soul of our nation. Exactly what some of our fans do.

It is used by haters of all things Rangers and well you know it........

Curious Nuts .Where did you come from??? .In the two years I've been on here ,I've never seen your name .

Did you change it recently or something ??

Had the same name since i joined. With everything that has been happening recently with our club I have stayed in the shadows and read up on it as much as I could. I also took a year off to travel so was not on as much as I used to be.

Some Gers fans behaved poorly before and particularly after the game.

If we want to be heard and get what we want we need to behave in a dignified fashion or all we do is give our enemies more fuel to destroy us.

I think that the behaviour of Rangers fans in the last 3 years has been not far off exemplary considering the circumstances If the same had happened to the other side there would have been blood on the streets by now

With the knuckledraggers I seen after the game on Friday, the lowest of the low, dregs of society - yes, those people are Scotland's shame in my opinion.

I have travelled a lot of places in the world and i can confidently say that these people are the biggest stain any social community could ever have. I dont give a shit if they are Rangers fans or not, they are a fucking embarrassment.

Get yourself to fuck you manky tarrier cunt

What the knuckle dragging neds condoning what happened on Friday night forget, is that the whole world can read their posts on here.

We have a bad reputation and that episode didn't help matters. So if you nutters were near the director's box on that night, would you have thrown pies, missiles and abuse at Deila and Collins?

Thought not.

This thread is pointless.

Although certain behaviour (ie what happened to the Rangers staff) is not acceptable, to sit behind your keyboard calling your fellow Rangers Fans "Scotland's shame" is very poor indeed.

You need to swallow the pride there and admit you are out of line. It is as simple as that.

I would be one of the first to say there were elements of questionable behaviour within the support that night, however I wouldn't label them all on it. Bears ruling their angry hearts with their angrier minds was what happened here and things got out of control in areas. It isn't excusable, but it IS understandable. We all have passionate hearts when it comes to our club and what it is currently enduring, but the very essence of all of this is we ALL have our different ways of dealing with it.

Some will be sensible, others will be lead astray, then there are others who have no idea how to respond so simply say/do nothing. Who are any of us to lay judgement on our loyal family no matter how much it may or may not irritate us?

What the knuckle dragging neds condoning what happened on Friday night forget, is that the whole world can read their posts on here.

We have a bad reputation and that episode didn't help matters. So if you nutters were near the director's box on that night, would you have thrown pies, missiles and abuse at Deila and Collins?

Thought not.

Ask a question and answer it yerself,good one.

Wid you have just bought ronnie a pie? Thought so.

Although certain behaviour (ie what happened to the Rangers staff) is not acceptable, to sit behind your keyboard calling your fellow Rangers Fans "Scotland's shame" is very poor indeed.

You need to swallow the pride there and admit you are out of line. It is as simple as that.

I would be one of the first to say there were elements of questionable behaviour within the support that night, however I wouldn't label them all on it. Bears ruling their angry hearts with their angrier minds was what happened here and things got out of control in areas. It isn't excusable, but it IS understandable. We all have passionate hearts when it comes to our club and what it is currently enduring, but the very essence of all of this is we ALL have our different ways of dealing with it.

Some will be sensible, others will be lead astray, then there are others who have no idea how to respond so simply say/do nothing. Who are any of us to lay judgement on our loyal family no matter how much it may or may not irritate us?

Sensible post (tu)

I have never labelled them all on it. Have a look back at the opening sentence of the original post.

how old are you? The reason I ask is because your responses/arguments are delinquent.

I think I've made it pretty clear I think yr a wank so gonnae just fuck offski. I can assure you anything you have to say to me is as uninteresting as fuck and laughable to moi.