You Are The Embarrassment

TheNuts

We've passed the stage of dishing out favours; it's time we started lashing out to all who deserve it. We have been powder puff for far too long.

Once we've got a board in who'll actually fight our corner we can direct it at everyone else.

For me the new board would instantly get fans onside by challenging this Offensive Behaviour at Football Bill. Maybe not the first problem we need to address understandably, but it would be one that would be good to see challenged.

Journalists on Rangers fans forums, you say?

Posting derogatory comments and masquerading as Rangers fans, you say?

Well I never!

Surely these type of people have a code to work from? Or maybe even a law to work from?

What was that enquiry guys name?

It's coming you bunch of fuckers, be assured of that. Swings and roundabouts.

Hes not tho, your outed.

No rangers fan would make up stories to make fellow fans look bad.

Your only excuse is the wee bird who texted you was wrong!

Your a fucking tim and everyone can see it.

You must have a sad sad life

Did you not pay attention at school? Get off the booze and get to your bed you fucking reprobate.

We've passed the stage of dishing out favours; it's time we started lashing out to all who deserve it. We have been powder puff for far too long.

Who are we to lash out at and how?

Storm the SFA or SPFL offices at Hampden? Attack the sellic fans en-masse? What do we do when we get hold of them? Do we form bands to destroy Sports Direct outlets? Do we invade a McGills bus depot?

I may sound flippant, but it's a serious question, because you have said we should lash out at all that deserve it and you're glad to see hostility ignited.

Personally, I don't think it should go much beyond what happened at Ibrox today. I do support what happened at Ibrox today, though.

Who are we to lash out at and how?

Storm the SFA or SPFL offices at Hampden? Attack the sellic fans en-masse? What do we do when we get hold of them? Do we form bands to destroy Sports Direct outlets? Do we invade a McGills bus depot?

I may sound flippant, but it's a serious question, because you have said we should lash out at all that deserve it and you're glad to see hostility ignited.

Personally, I don't think it should go much beyond what happened at Ibrox today. I do support what happened at Ibrox today, though.

I'm delighted to see hostility ignited. Our passive attitude has been a part of all the shit we have went through the past few years. Although the weather stopped me making that protest tonight, that was only the second time in my life of supporting Rangers where I felt an overwhelming need to make an effort to turn up and make myself heard, the first time was at the march to Hampden. I don't take sides with regards to the board situation, I'm not a 'dodgy dave' guy, I'm not a mike Ashley guy. What I am is a proud supporter of a club ingrained in me from a very young age, a club that has been like a family to me and which has given me some of the very finest memories of my life. I've grown up with a support who stood by each other through thick and think, whether right or wrong. All I see now is a fractured support flooded with do-gooders and moral high ground social media like whores with no idea of the very fibre that made us the support we are famous for being. I'm proud we have the bit between our teeth and im fucking proud to see that fire again. I don't ask anyone to agree but those who don't, quite simply are following the wrong team.

I'm delighted to see hostility ignited. Our passive attitude has been a part of all the shit we have went through the past few years. Although the weather stopped me making that protest tonight, that was only the second time in my life of supporting Rangers where I felt an overwhelming need to make an effort to turn up and make myself heard, the first time was at the march to Hampden. I don't take sides with regards to the board situation, I'm not a 'dodgy dave' guy, I'm not a mike Ashley guy. What I am is a proud supporter of a club ingrained in me from a very young age, a club that has been like a family to me and which has given me some of the very finest memories of my life. I've grown up with a support who stood by each other through thick and think, whether right or wrong. All I see now is a fractured support flooded with do-gooders and moral high ground social media like whores with no idea of the very fibre that made us the support we are famous for being. I'm proud we have the bit between our teeth and im fucking proud to see that fire again. I don't ask anyone to agree but those who don't, quite simply are following the wrong team.

Good speech Sir, can't dissagree...

That's all fine and I agree with most of the sentiment. All I would say is 'lashing out against all that deserve it' with hostility will not help anyone. Trouble at the semi-final will not help anyone, unless it's against the Board you mean. You didn't say what we should do re the questions I asked because you know deep down that we can't lash out at everything, certainly not in the way some people were becoming pointlessly angry towards nonentity Hearts fans today. It would be pointless and get us nowhere. The Board are what's important just now. That's where ALL of our energy must go. Fire is good. Unity is good. Making the Board know what they're thought of in no certain terms is good. But letting anger boil over towards pointless, irrelevancies like Hearts fans isn't.

The problem with you and the rest of the wee poofs we have amongot our fanbase now is you are all too quick to stuck the boot in to a club you claim to love all in the name of a few likes on facebook portraying yourself as a fucking moral high ground cunt. Who needs enemies when we have 'fans' like you chomping to stick our own in at every opportunity. You are a fucking scum cunt, I'm glad there is none of you're ilk associated with our proud RSC, you wouldn't last 1 fucking trip on our bus you scab bastard.

Well said that man ?

This thread went well :lol:

Bloody hell who would want to be a keyboard these days with all the hardmen battering hell out of you. I am assuming in many cases large quantities of alcohol consumed before posting.

Sickened by it all, writing purely in defense of harmless but often abused keyboards.

This post is directed at those who shamed our club tonight after the game was abandoned. The protest at the start and during the game is what we needed, and the atmosphere there was incredible.

I am only just in the house and have absolutely no interest in reading other threads so if something of this nature has already been posted then merge it.

I have read many topics posted in the Bears Den relating to "Rangers Class", "The Rangers Way" and "The Rangers Etiquette". These focused on a lot of things but mainly the repugnance of Ally choosing a tracksuit over a formal suit whilst in the dugout and the players social life.

Quite frankly, I think we should worry more about the mental state of our support, rather than what sauce Kyle Hutton had on his Nando's last weekend.

Tempers were obviously running high tonight for several reasons, even more so after the game was abandoned. But for God sake, seeing grown adults trying to portray the Govan hard man, pushing the plastic sheet divider in a way as though it was holding them back, and if it wasnt for that flimsy piece of tarpaulin then they would have had no hesitation in attacking the Hearts fans is cringe-worthy. There wasn't a Heart's fan near them in the Broomloan stand.

And it didn't stop there. As soon as I left the Sandy Jardine stand exit at the Rangers Ticket Centre, I seen two young lads, pissed out their delinquent brains, shouting "Where the fuck is that Hearts cunt". They joined in the other group of knuckle-dragging braindead's in singing songs and throwing ketchup from the Burger van towards the group of around dozen Hearts fans, women and children in the mix.

If your rational response to an opposition fan giving you the finger is to rush a barrier (which you know you are not even going to attempt to cross, because if you had any real conviction the 16 year old G4S schoolgirl wouldnt be a barrier to you), and signal that you are you to cause GBH to them outside, then you need your fucking head examined.

Why it is still a surprise to some of you that the media focus on our fans as hooligans is beyond me...just look at the state of this section of our support.

I am utterly disgusted. Talk about "Rangers Class, Etiquette and Tradition", look back at photos from the bygone days of yore, when our support would turn up and support the team in their best Saturday bunnet...not rush the toilets looking for a bog roll to toss at the away support.

YOU are the embarrassment. YOU are Scotland's Shame. Call yourself "Rangers Men"... don't make me laugh.

Fuck Up

Are you for real? I personally saw a Hearts bus get it's window smashed with bricks thrown by our fans, this bus had young kids on it. These fans are a disgrace to Rangers and the support and tbh it's no wonder the rest of Scottish football hates our club and support. Nothing heroic in throwing bricks at a bus, a bunch of lowlife morons, that's all they are and i'm ashamed that this club has got so many of these knuckledraggers following it. Any right minded Rangers fans should

be condemning this shower of lowlife and should have been disgusted with the lot of these morons tonight.

a bus got a window broken? happens in Glasgow every day of the year,you ever been on a bus to the tawdry-pit or Saville Row? it's not exactly an unusual occurrence at these places

we should've been banging at the doors YEARS ago but we've let these clowns ruin our club.

i don't give a shit what anyone says about us. this is the very existence of our club that we're fighting for here. if we get called all sorts in the newspapers and on TV it doesn't bother me. if we need to protest outside every match then so be it.

Are you for real? I personally saw a Hearts bus get it's window smashed with bricks thrown by our fans, this bus had young kids on it. These fans are a disgrace to Rangers and the support and tbh it's no wonder the rest of Scottish football hates our club and support. Nothing heroic in throwing bricks at a bus, a bunch of lowlife morons, that's all they are and i'm ashamed that this club has got so many of these knuckledraggers following it. Any right minded Rangers fans should

be condemning this shower of lowlife and should have been disgusted with the lot of these morons tonight.

Hope the cunts froze to death on the road home.

This post is directed at those who shamed our club tonight after the game was abandoned. The protest at the start and during the game is what we needed, and the atmosphere there was incredible.

I am only just in the house and have absolutely no interest in reading other threads so if something of this nature has already been posted then merge it.

I have read many topics posted in the Bears Den relating to "Rangers Class", "The Rangers Way" and "The Rangers Etiquette". These focused on a lot of things but mainly the repugnance of Ally choosing a tracksuit over a formal suit whilst in the dugout and the players social life.

Quite frankly, I think we should worry more about the mental state of our support, rather than what sauce Kyle Hutton had on his Nando's last weekend.

Tempers were obviously running high tonight for several reasons, even more so after the game was abandoned. But for God sake, seeing grown adults trying to portray the Govan hard man, pushing the plastic sheet divider in a way as though it was holding them back, and if it wasnt for that flimsy piece of tarpaulin then they would have had no hesitation in attacking the Hearts fans is cringe-worthy. There wasn't a Heart's fan near them in the Broomloan stand.

And it didn't stop there. As soon as I left the Sandy Jardine stand exit at the Rangers Ticket Centre, I seen two young lads, pissed out their delinquent brains, shouting "Where the fuck is that Hearts cunt". They joined in the other group of knuckle-dragging braindead's in singing songs and throwing ketchup from the Burger van towards the group of around dozen Hearts fans, women and children in the mix.

If your rational response to an opposition fan giving you the finger is to rush a barrier (which you know you are not even going to attempt to cross, because if you had any real conviction the 16 year old G4S schoolgirl wouldnt be a barrier to you), and signal that you are you to cause GBH to them outside, then you need your fucking head examined.

Why it is still a surprise to some of you that the media focus on our fans as hooligans is beyond me...just look at the state of this section of our support.

I am utterly disgusted. Talk about "Rangers Class, Etiquette and Tradition", look back at photos from the bygone days of yore, when our support would turn up and support the team in their best Saturday bunnet...not rush the toilets looking for a bog roll to toss at the away support.

YOU are the embarrassment. YOU are Scotland's Shame. Call yourself "Rangers Men"... don't make me laugh.

((((((Bheast alert)))))

Next time .just stay indoors with your carpet slippers on .

I can't stand these cunts who are bad mouthing the support tonight. I'm proud to be a bear and was proud of our fans tonight!

There is a time to digest the rights and wrongs of last night .I seen a boy no more than 14 being dragged down by about 4/5 cops and the main one chopping away with his truncheon at the boys upper body .The boy was only trying to get loose .Think he was banging on the police van but was unaware the cops has seen him .Its an arrest but as usual everything in the media will be big bad Rangers fault .Tell you what .No matter what anyone says .Last night was needed .You can fight/protest or roll over like we have been doing for last 3 years.I