***the Official Rangers V Pacific Shelf Thread***

MacBoyd

To beat them, we have to be a lot more disciplined than we've ever been since we began this journey through the leagues.

Keep the lines between defence, midfield and attack tight, make sure we don't give many fouls away around the box and we can do it.

and luck, preferably bucket loads.

Looking at today's English FA cup results anythings possible but 2 major issues to overcome

1. With a few exceptions the squad look deflated, some more interested in the wage than the shirt

2. Directionless in the dugout

Hope the true rangers spirit will appear and win the day

They think they've already won. We've upped our game against other SPL teams such as Dundee Utd last year - good performance to an extent, disjointed in defence - and then the games against ICT, St Johnstone and Kilmarnock this year.

Imagine their reaction if we beat them... :lol:

Only bad thing is our two call offs, so hopefully we're not rusty.

I'd go:

Bell

Faure

McGregor

Zaliukas

Wallace

Hutton

McCulloch

Law

Aird

Daly

Templeton

Will never happen though.

The team will be:

Simonson

Foster

McCulloch

McGregor

Wallace

Aird

Law

Hutton

Smith

Miller

Daly

I fear that we could get overrun in the midfield if we lineup like this.

Foster and Simonson really worry me and I would like to see Jig in midfield for this one.

It does not matter what team we put out midfield will get over ran like it does most games.

It does not matter what team we put out midfield will get over ran like it does most games.

That's why I'd like to see McCulloch in there and Law given a more advanced role.

Law never puts a tackle in and is probably our most creative midfielder so it makes sense.

Absolutely dreading it on several fronts!

However, quietly hopeful that we can do it. Just for God to be on the side of the righteous for once!

Attitudes need to change. A new manager with some motivational and tactical skills beforehand would be good. Get at them, smartly, they don't like it up 'em, don't get sent off, but make sure at least two of them do and we are in!!!