***the Official Rangers V Pacific Shelf Thread***

MacBoyd

Get to fuck Jig

We are nothing, absolutely nothing.

What we going to do if we actually get up next season? Not one of our players is up to it.

Fairy tale pish about investment isn't going to happen to any great extent either, get ready for a good few years of utter agony.

Fuck off

Thank fuck it's half time. This is embarrassing. We'll never get out the first division. I've saw some bad Rangers team since the early 70s when I started following the club at a time when the filth dominated but this lot take the biscuit. Hartson you cunt. I'm off out can't take anymore

We need to get the finances and the boardroom sorted. Get a decent manager in and give him the power to wipe the slate clean and rebuild from scratch. Do what we should of done from day one in Div 3 and build from the bottom. Establish a quality coaching and scouting team and bring great young talent. If that means another 2 or 3 years in the Championship then so be it. As long as we come up in a position to build a challenge. We need to start again from the boardroom and all the way down.

And this against a fucking awful filth team. Breaks your heart.

Bit of heart, bit of confidence we could be in this but the heads are down and no-ones shouting, trying to take charge or put the fucking foot in. Shocking.

I could take this a lot easier if they at least come out and show a bit of pride and effort.