***the Official Rangers V Pacific Shelf Thread***

MacBoyd

Fans were absolutely phenomenal, could not hear a peep from Celtic fans second half, maybe they got bored singing about us?

2-0 not a humping but as expected, hope none of their contracts are renewed first half was a disgrace but second half I thought we weren't that bad. Pissed off Temps didn't come on we set up completely wrong from the start. As we've said before were in such a position where that doesn't hurt as much, need to start from scratch and we can compete with them again. 3/4 players carried their team today, we'll be back. No Surrender!

That's it mate.

We know we are pish ect but there was no effort or heart in any of those I posters today.

The tims won it after ten minutes then downed tools and we still couldn't get a decent chance out of them.

Folk pretending 2-0 isn't a bad result are deluded, we were shocking today and if we can't get up for a game like that I doubt we are going up tbh.

Gutted.

This. None of the players give a fuck nor know what it means to pull that jersey on - and I include McCulloch in that bracket. We are woeful, have no desire or fight. Our management 'team' appear to have given up the ghost and have no knowledge or ideas worth mentioning.

Anyone accepting 2-0, and the mediocrity we currently display, are at it. Yes, we're shite but fuck accepting it and resorting to 'the Tims are shite an' aw though'. No chance of catching Hearts and it'll be no huge surprise should we bottle the playoffs.

Glass half full and all that though :7325:

it wasn't as bad as we were all expecting. at least we showed some spirit in the 2nd half, although the talent clearly isn't there.

them celebrating as if they'd won the world cup against a team they claim doesn't exist further adds to their delusion.

onwards and upwards. back to Ibrox next week

Don't talk about dumping them all at the end of the season, they'll just try even less to get promotion!

I suggest the management keep their cards close to their chest about who gets punted next summer.

McCall says he is up for the job! Do it.

Why is one of our players showing a bit of class and dignity to a victorious opponent a disgrace? We Should never lower ourselves to the level of that dirty stinky mob. Heads high move on and sort out our house. They are nothing to fear if we can sort our shit out.

Their captain has just done one of our players in the last minute and is then giving it the paper gangster hardman look because no one can touch him on the park. As captain he has failed to get the best out of our players by leading from the front and then at the end as captain, a guy who has been through this more times than anyone, fails terribly to take the players to the incredible fans after being a part of serving up that pish (with the exception of some belated hunger when it was too late).

You can show class, dignity and respect without giving big licks to them and the only people that deserve class, dignity and respect are the fans, and not one fuck was given to the fans. This is not just a go at McCulloch. This applies to everyone involved.

Absolutely, it's still our jersey and that's the important thing. Any one of the magnificent fans at hampdump would as well I'd imagine. A small gesture for the players to show they cared as much as the fans but we kno they don't.

The names on the back don't do justice to the badge on the front.

Absolutely, it's still our jersey and that's the important thing. Any one of the magnificent fans at hampdump would as well I'd imagine. A small gesture for the players to show they cared as much as the fans but we kno they don't.

Roger Johnson when he was on loan at West Ham threw his shirt into the crowd after losing 6 nil and they threw it back