***the Official Rangers V Pacific Shelf Thread***

MacBoyd

I'm not sure about Zaliukas actually but I remember seeing pictures of him in training so I suppose its a possibility. I just can't see him changing a defence thats been playing together for months.

After talking in the other thread about the Dundee Hibs game last season I actually wouldn't mind if Daly was up front on his own, because he did well in that game with Shiels just sitting off him.

I just really hope he goes with 5 in midfield otherwise we will let Brown control the game like we did with Scott Allan and it will be a repeat of the Hibs game and probably end up worse.

Conceding early against Hibs didn't help either. It's vital that we start the game well and don't lose an early goal.

Conceding early against Hibs didn't help either. It's vital that we start the game well and don't lose an early goal.

This!

They and their scummy fans think they're going to take 5 or 6 of us but the longer its 0-0 then the more anxious they'll become and we know how the taigs love to bottle it.

By the way, 'Pacific Shelf' gets it's name from the fact that the law firm McGrigor Donald had it's offices in Pacific House in Wellington Street and anyone who needed to set up a company in a hurry got one of the pre-prepared ones off the shelf, literally Pacific Shelf.

I used to work there. Once came across Fergus McCann looking for someone. I just ignored him and kept on with my work but some lackey lept up and got him a cup of tea.

As for the match I just hope for a good display and no murders before during or after the game. Finishing with 11 men would be nice and if we happened to win I would be rather pleased.

Is it not?

Surely if it wasn't then tickets would have went on sale to half season ticket holders and non season ticket holders?

I got mine just earlier and said there's plenty left. Some may be gave to Ibrox on Saturday he said, assume he's talking about a public sale.

I got mine just earlier and said there's plenty left. Some may be gave to Ibrox on Saturday he said, assume he's talking about a public sale.

So if I get someone's Rangers number who has a season ticket but hasn't bought a ticket for the semi I should be able to get one?

Says on the Rangers website that half season ticket holders may get a chance to purchase tickets after the full season ticket sale...