Rangers Sign Five Newcastle Players On Loan.

PromDeAnglais

Would love to see KMcD leave but we can't afford a replacement. Could Newcastle not have sent us a coach on loan??

I predict the Bigirimana will be at RB, Streete will be up front and Ferguson will be in goals :D

Of all these guys Yuric the Slovenian and Streete sound like they could do the business for us.

Ferguson, Derry City - what school did he go to :D

That's an interesting point, I wonder if that's possible? :P

They offered what the board asked for, and then upped it, and then brought it back down after the AGM was called so they would not be handing over a long term loan to a board who will only be here short term.

But then the money than wouldny be used would still be there for king and co to use of they got on. Unless t3b don't fully trust King either

The EPL is saturated with cash, they have the pick of the stall in world football for player purchasing apart from a few clubs in Spain/Germany/Italy, most would rather spend many millions on the finished article than play a youngster, so the fact is there are tons of quality players on the fringes with next to no chance of game time, if these five have been there or thereabouts the EPL they will have something about them.

We shall see soon enough.

The EPL is saturated with cash, they have the pick of the stall in world football for player purchasing apart from a few clubs in Spain/Germany/Italy, most would rather spend many millions on the finished article than play a youngster, so the fact is there are tons of quality players on the fringes with next to no chance of game time, if these five have been there or thereabouts the EPL they will have something about them.

We shall see soon enough.

Agree and if they have not been near our Coaches they should also have a decent level of fitness.

That is a must and as a matter of extreme urgency.

One of the cup games i was at and i was watching McCulloch and Moshni doing a wee individual session Pre-Game with one of the coaches it was pretty basic running heading the ball touching the turf jumping up and down, McCulloch was struggling after a few minutes.

Now i could see that from the Govan Front why couldn't the coaches.

I think we have to rid ourselves of McDowall or it will be the same old faces.

Those loan signings might go some way towards pushing KM out. He might not react well to being told what to do with his team, and I don't think he will be given the option to never play them.

One of the cup games i was at and i was watching McCulloch and Moshni doing a wee individual session Pre-Game with one of the coaches it was pretty basic running heading the ball touching the turf jumping up and down, McCulloch was struggling after a few minutes.

I'm shocked I'm not more shocked, really wouldn't surprise me which says a lot about our management team.

I know what you are saying. I like watching they wee things too and what strikes me is actually how basic our players level of skill is.

But then the money than wouldny be used would still be there for king and co to use of they got on. Unless t3b don't fully trust King either

They don't need it then, so there is no need in them giving it when there is a chance they could blow it all.

Nah mate not a peep.

Eagles sounds realistic. Free agent, McDowell knows of him as he was at the club when he knocked us back plus we all know how we like to go back to targets/ex players. years later.

McDowell knows of tactics, but he never does anything about them.

They were the Champions of England in 1927? Where are you getting 1890 from?

Na the truth is they were formed in 1892 and have won 4 league championships, 6 FA cups and the Fairs cup in 1969.

As a fan of both clubs it has become blatantly obvious what Ashley's plan is. He has ripped the heart out of Newcastle United and there is now total apathy amongst the majority of the fans. He may invest in the short term so the club can return to the SPL but he will then use it in anyway he can to promote Sports Direct. He won't care about the history of the club and more importantly the fans. I would do everything in your power to see he doesn't gain control of the club!!

Feeder club to one of the most pathetic clubs in Europe. They haven't win a single trophy since 1890 and the most successful club in the world is going to be their feeder club. Rubbish club who think far too much of themselves, they only get decent crowds because they're a one club city.

Yet another example of how far we've sunk.

------------------------------------------------------------

Erm they actually formed in 1892, have won 4 league championships, 6 FA cups and the fairs cup in 1969.

If you read "the mag" a forum for Newcastle fans, you will get some interesting articles on Ashley's antics.