Rangers Sign Five Newcastle Players On Loan.

PromDeAnglais

stevie smith is an atrocious left back now, hasnt got the pace, positional sense or the toughness to remotely play at the back

I could be letting his last spell with us effect my judgement. But from my memory, SS was a decent LB.

What do you think,do you think Ashley is going to send up Beardsley to manage the team until the end of the season ? It's possible as I wouldn't give any players to McDowell and co.

I thinks it's very likely mate. Ashley isn't going to loan them to Rangers for them to return to Newcastle worse player's than when they left. Hopefully this is the start of things to come and Ashley comes out and addresses the fans.

I could be letting his last spell with us effect my judgement. But from my memory, SS was a decent LB.

I think you are gogzy mate, Smith is a very poor player full stop as are the vast majority of the squad so if Wallace were to leave I doubt it would impact us to much.

I thinks it's very likely mate. Ashley isn't going to loan them to Rangers for them to return to Newcastle worse player's than when they left. Hopefully this is the start of things to come and Ashley comes out and addresses the fans.

He'll never do that.

Unfortunately, Ally's best one was only worth 800K quid and went to a 2nd Division English club with very little history in recent years. That isn't much to brag about and shows the lack of development under your beloved Ally.

My beloved Ally? I was calling for him to be sacked for years. He is now back to being my beloved hero Ally however yes, the legend, the hall of famer, the all time top goalscorer.

He was worth more than 800k. If our board hadn't offloaded him at the first sign of some cash we would of received millions after a couple of good years in the Premiership.

Unfortunately, Ally's best one was only worth 800K quid and went to a 2nd Division English club with very little history in recent years. That isn't much to brag about and shows the lack of development under your beloved Ally.

He will struggle to make the team down in England as he was vastly overrated on here his move became more about board politics rather than football.

Stv reporting only 4 players allowed to sign under rules

Well according to Football Manager, which as we all know is the fountain of football rules, 4 players on loan is only domestic players but we can go mental with loans from anyone outside Scotland.

The key word being was.

I do not think he is as bad as gets made out.

He is no world beater, but IMO he would still do a decent job (in the championship) at LB for us

I think Wallace is over paid and completely under performing and woukd be happy to see us punt him right now.