Rangers Sign Five Newcastle Players On Loan.

PromDeAnglais

Unfortunately, Ally's best one was only worth 800K quid and went to a 2nd Division English club with very little history in recent years. That isn't much to brag about and shows the lack of development under your beloved Ally.

Seriously mate, the championship is a decent division for anyone playing up here, and we were clearly forced into a cheap sale because of our inability to run a football club properly.

I do not think he is as bad as gets made out.

He is no world beater, but IMO he would still do a decent job (in the championship) at LB for us

I think Wallace is over paid and completely under performing and woukd be happy to see us punt him right now.

He'd be better than that imposter we play at right back but that's hardly the highest compliment. I just think Smith is one of many players currently at us who should be binned at the earliest possible opportunity.

My beloved Ally? I was calling for him to be sacked for years. He is now back to being my beloved hero Ally however yes, the legend, the hall of famer, the all time top goalscorer.

He was worth more than 800k. If our board hadn't offloaded him at the first sign of some cash we would of received millions after a couple of good years in the Premiership.

If he was worth more, where were the offers for more?

Stevie May signed for about the same amount of money and scored a ton of goals in the SPL. MacLeod is talented but has yet to prove himself against anyone at a higher level.

He'd be better than that imposter we play at right back but that's hardly the highest compliment. I just think Smith is one of many players currently at us who should be binned at the earliest possible opportunity.

I am by no means saying we should keep him any longer than his contract.

basically all I am saying is swapping wallace for smith wont hurt the team much.

LB is not a position desperate for new blood, yet.

I'll not be happy until I see grainy youtube footage of them nutmegging the same cunt from 10 different angles.

Aye ano mate because you need to be of Lionel messi standard if you want to edge out one of the stars in our starting 11

Harris Vuckic is the one I have some knowledge of, good player, but is a bit injury prone.

Remi Streete is meant to be a highly rated center half which is something we could desperately do with.

Ferryera is probably a fantasy.

If he was worth more, where were the offers for more?

Stevie May signed for about the same amount of money and scored a ton of goals in the SPL. MacLeod is talented but has yet to prove himself against anyone at a higher level.

Why would anyone offer more with the state our board(s) have put us in?

We're weak, fragile, and will accept bids lower than any of our players are valued. Of course nobody will offer millions for our players when we are where we are financially. Didn't think that was hard to understand.

not at all.

smith can play well ay LB. Way better than he does in LM.

wallace is a higher earner who is doing pretty much fuck all in Rangers jersey.

I agree with that as well. Smith could slot into left back and Wallace goes and it won't make one bit of difference at the moment.

Why would anyone offer more with the state our board(s) have put us in?

We're weak, fragile, and will accept bids lower than any of our players are valued. Of course nobody will offer millions for our players when we are where we are financially. Didn't think that was hard to understand.

Surely if this was such a steal, there were other teams involved in some sort of bidding war that in itself, drives up the price. If Lewis was such a terrific prospect with tons of potential, EPL teams would have trumped Brentford's offer in a heartbeat.

Your hatred of the Board is well known but trying to blame the Board because Ally did a shite job at developing and coaching is a bit over the line.