Rangers Sign Five Newcastle Players On Loan.

PromDeAnglais

No i think a few will leave and a few in will happen.

Surely to God you are right. I would totally accept these Newcastle loans if it helps us to the SPL. Obviously it isn't ideal, but you'd think an EPL side would have fringe players that could likely win the SPL.

Surely to God you are right. I would totally accept these Newcastle loans if it helps us to the SPL. Obviously it isn't ideal, but you'd think an EPL side would have fringe players that could likely win the SPL.

i think that business will happen both ways which is needed

Fraser Fyfie has had his contract cancelled hopefully we can at least offer for him

No I dont actually, we need a push to get back ti the SPL or whatever its called

By far the biggest push would be sorting out the managerial situation.

Everything about McDowell is toxic. The atmosphere in that dressing room has us a goal down before we take to the pitch.

The funds must be found to bring someone in now to give him time to prepare for all the "out of contract" duds leaving in the summer and to have replacements ready whether they are Bosmans or youths promoted from Auchenhowie.

Even with this shite squad we will make the play-offs as long as they are motivated and coached properly.

I'm sceptical, will wait to see who we get and on what terms before getting excited. Assuming we're paying their wages is restricting ourselves to one shop the best deal for Rangers? Or does the fact we have no scout system basically mean we've no-one to look anywhere else for players?

No I dont actually, we need a push to get back ti the SPL or whatever its called

We needed a total transformation of our squad when we got put in the third division and that never happened!!

What we need and what we will actually get are very different! Id love to see some fresh faces come in but I very much doubt it will happen!

Who will be targeting these players? MacDowell? He struggled to take players from the bench and put them on the park yesterday, never mind identify new signings!!

Who's paying their wages?

Why has it taken too deadline day for any of this to surface when we had a huge game yesterday?

None of this fills me with confidence we will be taking anybody on board today! Hopefully I'm wrong and we do get a couple of decent players in!

that reply just confirms one thing, you support Dave King....Not Rangers

that was a question and not a reply and your conclusion is far off the mark after 60 odd years why should I stop supporting Rangers. Why in your book is it inconceivable one cannot support Rangers and anyone who is will to rid us of the Fat Slug Ashley who is now feeding of our Carcuss

I'm not sure but vaguely remember that. I read a bunch of Newcastle supporters posts and one of them brought this up.

Hope it's not true because we could do with as many players in as we can get.

I'm sure that 2 players limit on loans rule is just for the premiership down south.

I get that this has been hijacked by proboard people, but surely if Mike Ashley has given us a loan to pay himself for players he doesn't want at his own club, while gaining control over our assets for essentially nothing then that's not cool?

Would be different if funds were used to buy players out with Newcastle.

I get that this has been hijacked by proboard people, but surely if Mike Ashley has given us a loan to pay himself for players he doesn't want at his own club, while gaining control over our assets for essentially nothing then that's not cool?

You're wasting your time with those people mate. Don't even bother.

Fuck off.

The thread has been hijacked by pro football people, who want to see decent players getting a game. How many other EPL clubs are going to loan our shower of shite their young players?

A piss poor management set up and clearly underwhelming training... aye, can see them lining up to send their young talent here.