Rangers Sign Five Newcastle Players On Loan.

PromDeAnglais

I swear some of you seem to be going out of your way to find negatives in us possibly improving our absolutely shit squad.

totally bizarre.

Not at the behest of King. Must be shite. Must be an agenda and if you are positive about it, means you are either an Ashley fan or a taig. Not bizarre, just soor grapes.

a middle of the road team from a league that pisses all over the SPFL.

some people need to realise that we don't attract big name players anymore

We cant compete with the money on offer for big name players but it didnt stop us buying gems from other leagues. Now were just going to rely on Messiah Mike to save us by giving us Newcastle reserves

Just a suggestion but if I was admin and I wanted to have a purge on the declan accounts infesting the board, I would be having a look at some of the sour grapes on this thread.

I would have thought if this comes of and we get the players all bluenoses MUST be chuffed. At least it is action.

I don't really see any negatives, we are pish and can't afford to splash out on players so this makes sense.

I'm against loans tbh but our situation is critical and if these guys help us go up this season there won't be too many moaning when they fuck off back down the road.