Rangers Sign Five Newcastle Players On Loan.

PromDeAnglais

Funny how the same people who were going "where's all these youngsters we were supposed to be getting from Newcastle" and now that we are there giving it "we're like fucking Newcastle Reserves Ashley is only doing this to suit himself"

Stop being so fucking pessimistic, the only people who say bad things and bring down good news coming out of Rangers are tarriers, I mean sometimes I think that some people on here would be happy if we were signing Aguero FFS

If we're paying their wages its a shambles.

So, if we happen to get any other players in, they should not be payed? If they play for a club, then surely they should be paid by that club?

All I see is negative comments, coming from well ingrained posters. Do you lot not believe that the squad needs strengthening, any way we can? We certainly can't afford transfers, as the club has no real income from gate receipts or shirt sales!

I'm sure there's an "Ah but" coming,,,,,

We cant compete with the money on offer for big name players but it didnt stop us buying gems from other leagues. Now were just going to rely on Messiah Mike to save us by giving us Newcastle reserves

so we're better off sticking with the shite we have just now just to keep the King fans happy? I'd rather see us getting promoted to be honest

Hows it not a negative?

Their fringe players from a middle of the road team...

Our whole playing squad is poor. We're in danger of not gaining promotion. We have no money so the options of who we can and can't bring in are severally limited. In fact most of us expected no one to come. We now appear to have first refusal on 4-6 young hungry players who have a point to prove. Some of these players have played in the EPL & at international level albeit not a lot and are/were valued at several hundred thousands of pounds. They may not be the answer but given our predicament they are absolutely worth a chance. Any new additions can only be a positive and are far more appealing than the usual down and out 30+ something hasbeen we're used to.