Rangers Sign Five Newcastle Players On Loan.

PromDeAnglais

So, if we happen to get any other players in, they should not be payed? If they play for a club, then surely they should be paid by that club?

All I see is negative comments, coming from well ingrained posters. Do you lot not believe that the squad needs strengthening, any way we can? We certainly can't afford transfers, as the club has no real income from gate receipts or shirt sales!

I'm sure there's an "Ah but" coming,,,,,

If we want to spend money, it should be spent on a manager. As before arriving at Rangers the majority of that squad were far better players than they are showing. A capable manager could get us promoted with ease with a squad that has a lot more quality than the rest of the sides in this league.

I don't really see any negatives, we are pish and can't afford to splash out on players so this makes sense.

I'm against loans tbh but our situation is critical and if these guys help us go up this season there won't be too many moaning when they fuck off back down the road.

agree with that,some people would like to play the same Pish team every week then moan about the Pish that they are watching.

If we want to spend money, it should be spent on a manager. As before arriving at Rangers the majority of that squad were far better players than they are showing. A capable manager could get us promoted with ease with a squad that has a lot more quality than the rest of the sides in this league.

We need both, a new manager will be delivered soon. Stop making a fool of yourself

Funny how the local taigs have been lyrical about Guidetti and Denayer that they got on loan from Man City B.. But if we loan some players it´s a disgrace?

Man City B that scudded Bayern etc in the youth CL? Guidetti who scored 20 goals in 23 games for Feyenoord before going to them?

These players coming to us all seem to getting filed under the "was once tipped for big things" category and from a shite premiership team.

Completely different.

I agree that this squad, well mabe six or seven are good players, but we seriously need fresh players in along with a decent coaching staff.

We can only do one thing at a time, and getting out this league is the priority. If these players help us along the way, then I'm happy with that.

I don't understand the negativity about taking loan deals on players, who are better than what we have been watching for the last while. Any addition is welcome, even if it is from MA.

Well he would do a better job than the last two managers...... Appointed by kings and minis board

Wit?

Ashley/Llambias would do a better job than the last two managers appointed by King/Murrays board (Smith and Ally)? Am I reading that right?

:lol:

It's gutting seeing the like of Scott Allan maybe hoing to Dundee Utd, Amstrong to septic, McLean to sheep, Hamilton playmaker to Norwich

And we're powerless to bid for any of them. Couple of bargains happening there.

The likes of Gary Mackenzie at Killie would be a steal as well. Fraser Fyvie one a free but will probably end up at Hearts or something then getting sold for a few mil in a year or so.

Man City B that scudded Bayern etc in the youth CL? Guidetti who scored 20 goals in 23 games for Feyenoord before going to them?

These players coming to us all seem to getting filed under the "was once tipped for big things" category and from a shite premiership team.

Completely different.

Do you think we need players this window? Do/did you expect us to sign any players this window? If yes, given our financial, managerial and boardroom state, realistically who do you think we should be trying to sign that you believe tp be better than these boys from Newcastle?

I think until anything is confirmed everyone needs to keep a lid on things, both negative & positive.

This could turn out to be a huge red herring.

Far too sensible a post for tonight.

We have no idea who of these names we are getting yet, if anyone. If we do get folk in, we'd need to see how good they are and how much it is costing us, either in terms of wages or other Ashley related contractual 'tweaks'. Only then will we know if this is a good or bad thing.