Rangers Sign Five Newcastle Players On Loan.

PromDeAnglais

Few folk on twitter questioning the Streete move, as Ben Arfa has been blocked to play by FIFA, they think that since Streete has played for two teams this season (Newcastle u21s and Port Vale) that he can't play for us. But apparently the SFA don't count youth/ reserve games.

Aye I seen that Brian McNally is getting his knickers in a twist over it.

I don't believe that the SFA would have allowed the transfer to go through without letting the player & Rangers know. A recent case would be Morton who have resigned a player but can't play him until the summer because he's played for two clubs and Im sure it was the SFA who told them that.

If the SFA did know he was ineligible to play then surely they can't fine us or give 3-0 wins to our opponents if it turns out later he was ineligible, or would they get away with it because the SPFL would hand out a punishment?

Haris Vučkić says: "I spoke to the Newcastle gaffer and he said it is better to play first team football." #btsport

Haris Vučkić says: "I am a creative player, I like short passes, always going forward, creating chances, scoring goals." #btsport

Remie Streete says: "That's the thing I was missing at Newcastle - first team football." #btsport

Remie Streete says: "The Scottish FA has allowed the transfer, so it should be fine." #btsport

Remie Streete says: "I am quick and strong." #btsport

Gaël Bigirimana says he first heard about Rangers' interest on Sunday. #btsport

Gaël Bigirimana says: "I am quite technical, there is a lot I can do at Rangers." #btsport

Gaël Bigirimana says: "My focus is on football and getting the club back to where is belongs." #btsport

Gaël Bigirimana says it would be a 'dream' to play with his 'teammates' and 'friends' in a Rangers shirt. #btsport

B87xiANCYAAfgQk.jpg

Can you confirm that we are paying their wages or what?

I haven't seen the contracts and I didn't say we are paying them. I posted a tweet from a journo.

However I do suspect we are, yes. Considering our chairmen said we would use funds from the loan to bring in players, did he not?

Mike Ashley cares if Rangers get promoted. He doesn't care if we beat Celtic in the third most important competition we play in.

Why can some people not see the genuine benefit of his involvement, and instead just find a way to piss on it.

Please keep Kenny McDowall far away from the new loan signings. If we don't, it's a matter of time until their fitness and skill levels decline.

I do think it would be beneficial for someone to replace Kenny "Rabbit in the Headlights" McDowall as soon as reasonably possible.

By the way, I'm happy with these loans and the signal of intent from MA that is behind them. I'd like to seem them deployed straight away. No messing about.

Well I fucking do. Some of us actually know something about the fucking game.

I've seen Ferguson on several occasions and really rate him.

Aye you fucking do. ..do ye aye...

Well that's one player...go you.

Tbh I made a typo and meant to write "most" as I know some have seen one of them. Aimed at the sudden experts in English reserve team football. Like the sudden experts in corporate governance in the boardroom.

I haven't seen the contracts and I didn't say we are paying them. I posted a tweet from a journo.

However I do suspect we are, yes. Considering our chairmen said we would use funds from the loan to bring in players, did he not?

So you can't pass judgement without seeing the actual contracts. Interesting.

He did yes, is he honest now?

So you can't pass judgement without seeing the actual contracts. Interesting.

He did yes, is he honest now?

Chill oot.

I posted a tweet from a journo in England who seems to think we are paying their wages and Somers stated to the LSE funds from the loan would be spent on players.

So yeah, I've came to the conclusion thus far we are paying some of their wages.

This influx of 5 players is going to be good. At one level its a right old wet fish smack in the chops for most if not all of the squad that was there up til last night. A message of 'collectively you have demonstrated time and again you are not good enough to win important games and you are turning up fat, dumb and happy. Taking the wages and not delivering. Letting the Club down and most of all letting the Support down'.

So influx of 5 and I guess an unstated message to McD via DL to make sure they are played and more than that that they are played in their positions and given free rein to show what they can do. And for those who are benched - sit and fucking well watch because you put yourselves on the bench. You had a chance - plenty of chances - and you've let us down.

Influx of 5. What a statement that is about the crippled state of play at Rangers. McCoist should be ashamed of himself as this starts from the managerial top and he had the reins for a long time and failed to deliver team of match winning performers in the very league where it matters most. Took the money - still taking the money - concentrated far too much on being the laughing lad and not enough on sorting out how to lead a team to win the big important games and to dominate the lesser teams with class and style of play that kept the Support attending Ibrox.

What McD will make of this is anyones guess. A guy at the end of his tether - resigned - no motivation - under the cosh of the media, the Support and under the cosh of Ashley via DL. If he doesn't play them he'll get lambasted. If he does play them and they do well those benched will be criticised even more for their failure to deliver. If they play and we still don't win promotion McD and McC will be blamed as they allowed things to decline too far and too fast so that even an influx of 5 could not turn it round.

Interesting days ahead at the business end of the season.

Chill oot.

I posted a tweet from a journo in England who seems to think we are paying their wages and Somers stated to the LSE funds from the loan would be spent on players.

So yeah, I've came to the conclusion thus far we are paying some of their wages.

Twitter and Somers telling the truth :matron:

:lol:

He sounds up for it.

I love it. These guys have pace, strength and technical ability....things that we need. We have a lot of make up games and one last cup run that could make things interesting with the SFA. We need the depth and we need the change of pace. I honestly cannot see how folks can get all upset with the potential upside to this deal. Who knows....maybe we can entice a few of them to stay and be a part of a new movement on the field.

I love it. These guys have pace, strength and technical ability....things that we need. We have a lot of make up games and one last cup run that could make things interesting with the SFA. We need the depth and we need the change of pace. I honestly cannot see how folks can get all upset with the potential upside to this deal. Who knows....maybe we can entice a few of them to stay and be a part of a new movement on the field.

No one is upset at the "potential upside" ffs. :lol:

Twitter and Somers telling the truth :matron:

Is there anything else that suggests we are not paying their wages? Anything at all?

Also re-read your post and no idea where you've pulled the "can't pass judgement unless seeing the actual contracts" nonsense. Considering what I am currently doing is passing judgement. I just said I cannot 100% confirm we are paying their wages, evidently.