Rangers Sign Five Newcastle Players On Loan.

PromDeAnglais

These boys really should enjoy the popularity they currently hold with the fans on here, shouldn't take long for a load of people to turn on them for not being Rangers class in their first match.

The whole politics of it should be put aside, if any of them can add something to the team, and it helps us get moving again, then great!

(tu)

Na the truth is they were formed in 1892 and have won 4 league championships, 6 FA cups and the Fairs cup in 1969.

As a fan of both clubs it has become blatantly obvious what Ashley's plan is. He has ripped the heart out of Newcastle United and there is now total apathy amongst the majority of the fans. He may invest in the short term so the club can return to the SPL but he will then use it in anyway he can to promote Sports Direct. He won't care about the history of the club and more importantly the fans. I would do everything in your power to see he doesn't gain control of the club!!

I'm down there at the moment and you don't know when you are well off.

You have the former Ajax captain, that young kid Aarons and Perez, French international Cabella, Dutch international Jaanmaat and Krul etc and are in mid table with half of them oot.

If Ashley can get us those players we would be very happy.

We would win the SPL in half a season.

Try watching rangers.

Hi , i'm a Newcastle fan who has made his way onto your forum [ many of you have made your way onto Toon foruns in recent days also]. The common denominator between the two clubs being Ashley and the loan players.

May i first start by saying Ashley can be a bad thing and also a good thing for both clubs, no doubt his motivation to be a football club owner is to promote his Sports Direct brand.He has done this shamelessly at Newcastle for the last few years, and from being a guy the supporterswould have a drink with after the game, he is now in a position where it is no longer safe for him to bring family to home games..So whats the good side???,,,Finacial stability..he is an excellent businessman, and although he has sold Newcastles best player..Carroll, Cabaye etc...he has sold them for way above the market value..so everything has a price. When you get used to this, its an easier pill to swallow.

Would he be good for Rangers?,,,in my opinion 100 percent yes.

The loan players, ..i think Ferguson, Bigi and Vukic will thrive at Rangers, and will be favourites.....who's paying the wages?...in my opinion Newcastle / Ashley [ the same entity] will be picking the lion share up, as Newcastle are cash rich...£10m up in Jan transfer window...suprise suprise the same amount he loaned Rangers.

Take away the fact that he is a Fat Cockney Git..and he is ok really....Good luck to Rangers and the Toon lads playing this season.