***the Official Rangers Vs Raith Rovers Match Thread***

i dont think kenny has a say in whether or not he plays these new guys. llambias has probably TOLD him they need to be included in the starting team. there's no way they've brought up 5 guys to just sit on the bench or play in reserves.

i dont think kenny has a say in whether or not he plays these new guys. llambias has probably TOLD him they need to be included in the starting team. there's no way they've brought up 5 guys to just sit on the bench or play in reserves.

I'm sure one or maybe two of the guys are injured, so dont expect them all to feature.

I'm sure one or maybe two of the guys are injured, so dont expect them all to feature.

No no no - they all go in no matter how good they are- or how fit they are - they are young and fresh and miles better than our players and know how to play as a team with 6 strangers to them! All 5 in! Mike says so!

Have you not read this thread?

:pipe::pipe:

What about mbabu and streete ?

Think Streete is carrying a knock, was training separately. Mbabu I don't think should be starting yet, don't think he's playing senior game of football yet, but if all 5 need to play drop Jig and play him instead

Think Streete is carrying a knock, was training separately. Mbabu I don't think should be starting yet, don't think he's playing senior game of football yet, but if all 5 need to play drop Jig and play him instead

Fair enough I just seen there that mbabu has never played at senior level but this is probably the game where we should play him, it's a game that we should be comfortable in so should be a easy 90 mins for him anyway then after that he will be settled in

Mbabu & Ferguson are still a few weeks away from playing according to Kenny and thats why we haven't seen them at training yet.

After last weeks performance he could drop any of Law/Black/Hutton for Bigirimanna and I wouldn't care.

Miller should be dropped too. Vuckic and Daly up front.

I'm sure two of the new guys are still carrying slight injuries and they're not even in Glasgow, but if any start, I'd like to see Vuckic start. I was reading he scored a goal in a training game, so lets keep his positive momentum. That's also true for all the other loanee's as what's the point of bringing them all the way up here to leave them on the bench and thus batter their youthful confidence of not getting a game for Rangers in the Championship?

4-1 to Rangers and hopefully some good football!!!