***the Official Rangers Vs Raith Rovers Match Thread***

How do you know they are better quality players?

R u guaranteeing a win with all these changes?

If you think our coaching is so bad then how do you expect these 5 to be quickly assimilated and bece a team?

I like that the squad is freshened up - I fully expect one or two of these loan players to get some game time - but folk thinking we can throw all 5 in - bring back zaluskis and introduce some youth and also purr like Barcelona are deluded.

lol, nay cunts saying we should be playing like Barcelona but you already know this. ls it too much to expect us to play like a football team?

McTrowall :lol:

Fucking hell man.

Yeah struggled with that one but then again it took a wee while for McCostalot to catch on (tu)

See Charlie Telfer starting to get rave reviews at his new club. Funny what happens when you play for a club where the manager instills discipline and CONFIDENCE. With every passing day my contempt for McCostalot just keeps growing.

This outrage over Templeton...

giphy.gif

(tu) It's just an endless cycle of certain players being played, being shit, getting pelters, getting dropped again, everyone screaming for them to get played again, etc etc. See the Jon Daly love-in/hate campaign (not sure which we're on at the moment) for further details.

Macgregor not playing never even occurred to me. Hes been one of our better players. This management is a joke. How Mculloch and even Foster can start ahead of that boy.

This is a game by Mcdowall, dropping him for Streete, so it looks like our better players are being benched for these new boys.

(tu) It's just an endless cycle of certain players being played, being shit, getting pelters, getting dropped again, everyone screaming for them to get played again, etc etc. See the Jon Daly love-in/hate campaign (not sure which we're on at the moment) for further details.

Bullshit! It's quite clear this team is far too slow and needs pace, but no we'll keep playing the usual shite, slow managers favourites.

Yeah struggled with that one but then again it took a wee while for McCostalot to catch on (tu)

See Charlie Telfer starting to get rave reviews at his new club. Funny what happens when you play for a club where the manager instills discipline and CONFIDENCE. With every passing day my contempt for McCostalot just keeps growing.

Did McCostalot catch on? I'm not sure it ever did....or will.