***the Official Rangers Vs Raith Rovers Match Thread***

The players I don't want to see in the team are Aird, Black, Hutton, Mcculloch, Foster and simonsen if bell is fit, we have replacements for them now so there is no excuse for them to be in the team. Lets hope these players spark some needed creativity into our team. Still got a shite manager but hopefully that can be sorted soon.

dont expect to see all 5 guys thrown in straight away. i believe one guy is still recovering from an injury.

but they will all get their games. i seriously doubt they've been brought up here to sit on the bench all match or play reserves.

to me this isn't us ... as in KM saying to someone "we need to bring new players in if we want to get promoted" and we have no scouting network. this is derek llambias/mike ashley who has got these 5 guys up here because they know we need promotion. another season in the championship must be avoided as it will just make the financial situation much worse. this is a boardroom level move.

kenny mcdowall or any any of management won't have a say in this. llambias has probably told kenny he needs to include them in the team.

People wanting all 5 loan players in while knowing very little about them and probably never having seen them play :lol: :lol:

The only players you need to see are the imposters playing every week. That's enough to make up my mind.

Anyway how the fuck do you propose we judge them if we don't give them a game?!

People wanting all 5 loan players in while knowing very little about them and probably never having seen them play :lol: :lol:

it would be different IMO if the current team were any good.

id see all five, plus a few of our youths playing if possible.

Aird is brutal, hope he aint starting.

--------Simonson-------

--Mbabu---Streete--McGregor---Ferguson

Templeton----Law---Bigirimana---Wallace

----------Daly---Vuckic-------

However I can't see any of the new guys starting this soon so they will no doubt be on the bench.

We will probably go with

--------Simonson-------

Foster---Jig--McGregor---Smith

Aird----Law---Black---Wallace

---------Miller---Daly-------

Aird sure seems to take a pounding on here. Granted, his performances of late haven't been great but one thing I like about him is that he never hides. He is always looking for the ball at least attempts to make something happen. He is only 19 remember, he is just a young lad. Over time his final ball will improve.

This is the problem with some of our support. They cry out for youth to be played, yet the ones we do play get slated.