***the Official Rangers Vs Raith Rovers Match Thread***

Now that we know three of the Newcastle players are fit and that they have to play every game, I think the team will look something like this:

_________________Simonson__________________

_McGregor__Streete__McCulloch__Wallace_

___Vuckic___Bigirimana___Law___Smith_____

_____________Miller______Daly_________________

Genuinely looking forward to the game.

I've missed this feeling.

(tu) nice to be more focused on the field than whats happening in the boardroom. Hopefully other fans driven away by McCostalot and his turgid football will be tempted to come on over to see the new lads step up and play.

The bhoycotters staying away for other reasons should consider staying away permanently.

Away the lads :D

Only 3 being fit I would like to see the following team

Bell ( if fit if not Kelly )

Sinnamon Streete McGregor, Wallace

Bigirimana Hutton

Law Vuckic Templeton

Gallacher ( if fit if not Clark )

Fair enough team without Big Lee at centre half.

Not the revolutionary move McDowall has the guts to make though. A place must be found for our Club captain.

Nicky law score first and Rangers to win 6-1 300/1 worth a tenner

Haris vuckic debut hat trick 40/1 worth a tenner

Kris Boyd score first and Rangers to win 4-0 35/1 worth a pound

Hopefully its a route against Raith Rovers we ran riot against them at Starks Park earlier on in the season.

I don't think we'll see Zaliukas in a Rangers shirt again. There's clearly something going on behind the scenes. From what I've heard he got papped out of Leeds Utd for showing up to a game against Sheffield United pissed.

He played the other day in the development league against Hearts so hopefully his career isn't finished.

I don't think we'll see Zaliukas in a Rangers shirt again. There's clearly something going on behind the scenes. From what I've heard he got papped out of Leeds Utd for showing up to a game against Sheffield United pissed.

Fuck me

Do people think if they continually regurgitate shit written on another fans forum it will become true.

"From what I have heard" You got a mate in Leeds dressing room....nah didn't think so just u read it online and want to sound a cool in the know cunt

He has no issue with drink. There is an issue but it is purely money related.

Fuck me

Do people think if they continually regurgitate shit written on another fans forum it will become true.

"From what I have heard" You got a mate in Leeds dressing room....nah didn't think so just u read it online and want to sound a cool in the know cunt

He has no issue with drink. There is an issue but it is purely money related.

Well, he came to right club then