***the Official Rangers Vs Raith Rovers Match Thread***

Amazing how bad things can get.. Unless the current or coming top brass commits something like £10m to get rid of and replacing current and former managers, coaches, players etc we might as well refrain from getting promoted at all

Well, if there was ever any doubt that this is the worst Rangers team ever, then there's not after today.

Get McDowall to fuck. Get the players to fuck.

Disgrace after disgrace after disgrace after disgrace and I'm fucking sick of it!!!

Don't worry mate there's some Dipsticks on here defending them and asking me if I'm right in the head.

Cause I'm slagging McDowell and the present crap on the pitch and suggesting our loaned put players should be in the team too.

Aye if King comes in all these players will suddenly become superstars --- people playing boardroom games today needs tae get tae fuckkkk Biggest mistake by consecutive boards was not sacking the charlatan

Actually I agree with you, losing the ramsden final should have been the last straw. If we'd had a worthwhile board, Ally would have been sacked long before that

Don't worry mate there's some lipsticks on here defending them and asking me if I'm right in the head.

Cause I'm slogging McDowell and the present crap on the pitch and suggesting our loaned put players should be in the team too.

Are you nuts???

Here's a clue,

Who scored the Rangers goal?

How many are Injured?

Why what's your problem?

We are out.

Do you think it's good and are you quite happy with McCulloch, Black,Foster, Simonson,Boyd?

Don't you reckon Gallacher and McKay and the other loan players should be in?

I feel it's only fair you answer my question first.

Thought Wallace was very poor for their second but our goalkeeper just fell down for the cross in .Unbelievably pathetic goalie this guy

wallace and foster (I Know) both suffer from having no one playing in front of them. we have gone from one clueless manager to a clueless cunt in a funny hat

Don't worry mate there's some Dipsticks on here defending them and asking me if I'm right in the head.

Cause I'm slagging McDowell and the present crap on the pitch and suggesting our loaned put players should be in the team too.

:lol:

Never mind answering my question, it's pretty clear you're no all there.

McDowall has achieved the magnificent feat of actually being worse than McCoist.I didn't think it was possible but he has managed it.

I know we will all blame the players but we have the same players who thrashed that team twice this season but McDowall has dragged them down even further.

I don't care if it is gardening leave or sending him to supervise the tea ladies he must be gone today. Just fucking sack him for incompetence and take a chance in court

Minus our best player who was sold,