***the Official Rangers Vs Raith Rovers Match Thread***

Absolutely sickening. Could have played all day without winning that game and the lack of urgency in the last 10-15 minutes was disgusting. Team seem to have accepted slipping into mediocrity and McDowell is clueless. Nade looked like a world beater at times against McCulloch and looks like he'll only be dropped in the event of him retiring.

I could write so much more about how sick I am of every one of them but if they can't be arsed to go out and look like a team then why should I waste the time on them?

In the late sixties, as a snapper, I stood on the terracing at Ibrox and watched Rangers bear Raith Rovers 10-2. I lost count of the score at one point. This was during the Stein era at Parkhead, We had some good teams but Stein was always able to squeeze that wee bit more from his players and keep us at bay for what, 3-4 years to 71 the won just about everything.

Today, as an old cunt and having graduated to the stand I witnessed a bunch of impostors in blue shirts take on Raith Rovers at Ibrox and lose.

While I recognise that there is a degree of contributory negligence (principally a failure to act by CEs and board) the blame for this shambles lies at the door of McCoist. I absolutely despise and hate the cunt. Lying, incompetent fuckpig. He has done more damage to the club than Stein ever managed.

I don't ever want to see that arsehole at Ibrox ever again. If I see that cunt sitting in the stand I'm finished, unless he's paid in and that will be a first for McCoist at Ibrox.

So the moral of the tale is you think Stein > McCoist...?

Did any one else that was at the game today see

When black was about to be subbed just before numbers got held up he was pointing at vuckic like to say sub him

Then he saw it was his number n was gutted

black must have thot he was playing great

Our players maybe poor but they are not worse than the vast majority in that division FFS

Foster, McCulloch, McGregor, Law,Black,Wallace,Templeton, Boyd, Shiels,Miller, Boyd, Daly ALL played in a higher league and looked far better than they do now.

It is down to shit coaching and management without a doubt

McCulloch 8 4

McGregor 5 5

Law 4 5

Black 6 4

Wallace 6 6

Temps 3 6

Boyd 5 4

Shiels 4 5

miller 8 5

Daly 6 5

This is how I rate these players. First figure mental toughness(very important for a Ranger) second figure general ability;

I would say if you play 3 players without pass marks in mental toughness the team will fail. A line up that includes Temps,Law and Shiels may look good on paper but when the going gets tough they cant be trusted. The manager takes this into consideration I'm sure and thats why the likes of Aird 7-4 is ahead of the more skilful Barrie Mackay 4-6,

I have little doubt the Newcastle guys will have more ability than most of our own but there is no way we will know if they can handle playing for Rangers when we are under so much pressure they may all be 3-7s

Tomorrow morning

McDowell,

McCulloch

Simonsen

Black,

Boyd,

Daly

All need to join McCoist on gardening leave. The one thing is that garden should be producing wonderful flowers and vegetables soon,

more than enough shite to produce world class fertilizer.

There are others close to the trowel as well however they have not thrown in the towel quite like those above.

Can't attack, can't defend,can't pass and atrocious lack of movement. The team is dreadful, the club is in an awful mess and no manager. A complete clear out required. Not getting promoted would do us a favour as we will just get relegated anyway with this team and the situation surrounding the club.

Need serious investment and a long term strategic plan for the future.

Hutton controlling the ball reminds me of someone being chucked a hot totty. Wouldn't give anyone pass marks today.

The ball control of some of these wallopers is non existent.

They take 3 touches to get control and some of then just give it away first touch.

Unbelievable the lack of skill in our Team.

Hutton controlling the ball reminds me of someone being chucked a hot totty. Wouldn't give anyone pass marks today.

I would give the two trialists pass marks, it's fucking bad when two trialists who have just joined show up the whole team. Vuckic was always looking for the ball, trying to find space and took his goal well. Streete had a really good tackle against Nade and looked composed, just a shame about the Fuckwit on either side of him. MccGregor playing beside Streete would have been far more effective defensive partnership, it's just a shame McDowall doesn't see that.

We lost to Raith Rovers at Ibrox for the first time since 1959 and the saddest thing at the final whistle was that I, and I assume many others, weren't surprised at all.

Any defeat we suffer isn't classed as a shock any more. Been that way since 2012.

Tomorrow morning

McDowell,

McCulloch

Simonsen

Black,

Boyd,

Daly

All need to join McCoist on gardening leave. The one thing is that garden should be producing wonderful flowers and vegetables soon,

more than enough shite to produce world class fertilizer.

There are others close to the trowel as well however they have not thrown in the towel quite like those above.

Add foster to that list. It was his fault for the second Raith goal, the ball got stuck between his legs so he decided to turn to the raith player and pass it to him. His deliveries and pace may be alright but his defending is utter shite.

5 mins added on and 4 of them were used up playing the ball across our own back line. We take an eternity to move the ball from back to front.

Friday's team had better be minus Simonsen, Jig, Foster, Black and Hutton.

Think the players were told before the game under no circumstance just boot it forward. We tried to play football but weren't quite good enough.

The ball control of some of these wallopers is non existent.

They take 3 touches to get control and some of then just give it away first touch.

Unbelievable the lack of skill in our Team.

Matched only by the obvious lack of work done on the players by the coaching staff.

This game summed up the complete lack of vision at the club and the short term thinking which has left us with this shite.

Did no one think about the future and be strategic for the next 10 years and building a team to play properly and develop our own players.

I can't believe how short term everything is, it's a mess and one of the reasons for this is the lack of planning.