***the Official Rangers Vs Raith Rovers Match Thread***

So law black jig and foster get picked regardless of form yet it's an outrage for these loanees to get picked regardless of form? Nicky law in particular should never be in the squad let alone the team, the ultimate bottle merchant and a disgrace to the jersey let's not even get started with black. Under any other management he'd have been dropped for the betting against Rangers carry on. Only an idiot would pick these players and not give others a chance when they can't do any worse

Coach in stick by captain shocker, I think we all knew the chances of Jig being droped were slim to say the least, so do we hope he had a shockers so he is dropped or except that he is playing and hope he leads us to victory :thumbup:

Come on Rangers lets get a strong confidence building victory, we are the people (even Jig) :7325:

See there you go, McTrowall was obviously instructed to play these guys else why would they be in the team when we have such a depth of talent to choose from. Pity the big guy got injured and pity mcculloch didn't.

It's no Jig's fault, mate.

It's disgusting that he's in the team but he doesn't pick himself.

Walter, Ally and now McDowall have all picked folk because of who they are, rather than on merit.

Scandalous team selection..

Simonsen

Foster

Jig

Hutton

Black

Not one of them should be near the starting line-up!

Completely agree. I'd add Daly to that list too, no speed or mobility. Should be a plan B from the bench at best, for me we have better options though that I'd rather see...Gallagher, Clark, Hardie etc. If Bigi isn't fit Murdoch should be in before Black and Hutton too.