Newcastle Lads To Play Every Game

PrsosPonytail

I reckon Joe Joyce will be at Ibrox as temp manager until the end of the season at some point in the very very near future. If you want to know why I reckon this is the case read my contribution from a few days ago in the "managerial situation" thread.

Hopefully, he's forgot more about football than the McCoist and McDowall know between them.

So you want to stay in this league with McDowall as manager?

Absolutely not, the reason I want the EGM to happen is so that we can see where we are going and who will have control. I'm not siding with anyone as everything is hypothesising and supposition. All I was sayi is Ashley needs Rangers in the top tier to be of any use to him, hence the loans. The boards decision to force McDowall into playing the 5 players is due to the belief that McDowall would use them to warm the bench in favour of the Teflon XI which cannot happen and it's also an attempt to undermine the manager and get him to walk.

I'd be using whatever funds we have that we want to use to pay Eagles with, assuming the stories are true, to get a manager in for the remainder of the season with a 1 year extension if we get up. NONE of this will happen until the EGM takes place and we can move on, so that's my reason for wishing the EGM happens sooner rather than later, we have no time to waste.

The starting xi should be based on merit and effort shown in training and previous matches.

Hopefully Kenny starts to do the above.

The sad fact is that he won't and as such has been forced to do so seemingly.

9 out of that 11 on the field on Sunday were not there through merit, I think we can all agree on that.

I reckon Joe Joyce will be at Ibrox as temp manager until the end of the season at some point in the very very near future. If you want to know why I reckon this is the case read my contribution from a few days ago in the "managerial situation" thread.

Hopefully.

McDowall was out saying yesterday the signings were looking good as he cast his eye over them in training.

Now he's out saying this?

That aside, a boardroom should never be picking the team, it's embarrassing and shows how power hungry these people are.

There were rumours that a coach from Newcastle would be taking over. Maybe Ashley doesn't want to take that gamble because if we fail to gain promotion he gets the blame.. With Macdowell in place he can blame him if things dont pan out.There were other ways we could have almost gauranteed promotion like spending a couple of million on some new players. I look forward to seeing what these loan players have to offer but how will this news go down in the dressing room. We need unity for our promotion push and now this grenade rolls in.

There were rumours that a coach from Newcastle would be taking over. Maybe Ashley doesn't want to take that gamble because if we fail to gain promotion he gets the blame.. With Macdowell in place he can blame him if things dont pan out.There were other ways we could have almost gauranteed promotion like spending a couple of million on some new players. I look forward to seeing what these loan players have to offer but how will this news go down in the dressing room. We need unity for our promotion push and now this grenade rolls in.

We cant have much unity at the moment as Kenny Miller said there had been fall outs about players not pulling their weight.

We cant have much unity at the moment as Kenny Miller said there had been fall outs about players not pulling their weight.

I hope most are having a go at Miller for not pulling his weight or even being able to trap a ball. The cunt has lost all footballing ability.

McDowall was out saying yesterday the signings were looking good as he cast his eye over them in training.

Now he's out saying this?

That aside, a boardroom should never be picking the team, it's embarrassing and shows how power hungry these people are.

Clearly he made the statement yesterday before the board ordered him to be playing the 5.

I agree that no board should ever pick the team however with any luck these guys are good and can help us get promotion.

We want promotion but at what cost to our ethics as a football club.