Newcastle Lads To Play Every Game

PrsosPonytail

He should have dropped a fair number of players by now and given younger players the chance. Does anyone here disagree?

He is unable or unwilling to make the necessary decisions and so his boss has had to do his job for him. Happens in almost every other walk of life.

Of course in every other walk of life if you leak stories of the internal business of the company which employees you then you'd be sacked for gross misconduct. Here's hoping.

None of the above changes the basic principle the manager should pick the team. Unique circumstances and a uniquely incompetent individual/shamblic 1st team mean there is a view Llambias too would be failing in his job if he didn't interfere

This is an excellent post and I agree with it all, says what I have been wanting to post since I started readig this thread of outrage by the Kingons. Well done mate. (tu)

He should have dropped a fair number of players by now and given younger players the chance. Does anyone here disagree?

He is unable or unwilling to make the necessary decisions and so his boss has had to do his job for him. Happens in almost every other walk of life.

Of course in every other walk of life if you leak stories of the internal business of the company which employees you then you'd be sacked for gross misconduct. Here's hoping.

None of the above changes the basic principle the manager should pick the team. Unique circumstances and a uniquely incompetent individual/shamblic 1st team mean there is a view Llambias too would be failing in his job if he didn't interfere

way to much sense being talked there.

It's fine that our 'manager' has been told by the board that he must play all 5 players if fit - deary me.

this the same guy that resigned a few weeks ago, why should i care if somebody is going over his head, as for aird, that wee dick still can't cross a ball.

McDowall is clearly working his ticket here, being very open with the press and letting them know. He WANTS his gardening leave and is trying to force it.

Now whilst I don't agree he should be told who he should/should not play over the course of this season first through Ally and now Kenny they stick with the same players over and over again, we have been faced with a team of 'undroppables' that regardless of how they play they will be in the team next week.

I like many was getting sick with this. Have the board not possibly noticed this and taken the decision out of the manager's hands?

After all Kenny McDowall is a coach and not a manager...and we all know McCulloch will start every game until the end of the season, he will be shoehorned in somewhere.

With 14 players out of contract how many really care about our situation and whether we get promotion or not? I'd hazard a guess at not many at all and that's all that's wrong with the club right now.

The only hope I have is that despite forcing the hand of the Newcastle players having to play that we actually see an upturn in the quality of our performances because we have been trugid and unispiring to watch for too long.

FInally say we do gain promotion are the board going to get the plaudits for forcing these players into the team? I doubt that too.

Great post mate.

McDowall is clearly working his ticket here, being very open with the press and letting them know. He WANTS his gardening leave and is trying to force it.

Now whilst I don't agree he should be told who he should/should not play over the course of this season first through Ally and now Kenny they stick with the same players over and over again, we have been faced with a team of 'undroppables' that regardless of how they play they will be in the team next week.

I like many was getting sick with this. Have the board not possibly noticed this and taken the decision out of the manager's hands?

After all Kenny McDowall is a coach and not a manager...and we all know McCulloch will start every game until the end of the season, he will be shoehorned in somewhere.

With 14 players out of contract how many really care about our situation and whether we get promotion or not? I'd hazard a guess at not many at all and that's all that's wrong with the club right now.

The only hope I have is that despite forcing the hand of the Newcastle players having to play that we actually see an upturn in the quality of our performances because we have been trugid and unispiring to watch for too long.

FInally say we do gain promotion are the board going to get the plaudits for forcing these players into the team? I doubt that too.

2 great posts on the same page never been heard of.

Posted 3rd February in managerial situation thread.

Looks like Peter Beardsley will be sent from Ashley since he is already paying him to manage us til the end of the season

I heard from my big m8 in Newcastle on the phone tonight that one of his staff Joe Joyce will replace Mcdowall this week until the end of the season. Time will tell and hope to Fuck it's true the guy seems to have a decent cv,better than McDowell anyway..

Is your m8 a good source ?

He's a decent source he's a staff member at Newcastle and over hears chit chat at meal times.

Could this now be the situation with what is going on today with McDowell ?

Don't agree with him being told to play them. Do agree with them playing if fit. If all 5 do indeed play immediately then I can see it being chaos for the first wee while which is an issue given the next game is a Scottish Cup tie.

Let's face it we have no manager. Although I would have waited to see how many he picked under his own volition before telling him to play them all.

Competition for places is all important, will the moral be reduced even further in the other full time players knowing they won't get into the team no matter how pish the loanees are? Fuck sake if their moral drops any further they'll all be on prozac by the end of the month.

Farcical. Sums this up.

The once great Rangers FC being forced to be Newcastle United's training club. So sad.

My fear is this is only the beginning.

Yet no complaint when it was man city players or arsenal players.

Posters here will be thinking you have an agenda here.

you were happy to call us Newcastle Reserves along with your wee dodgy mates so dont act all offended now.

That's not gross misconduct

Right so you are happy with McDowall as manager?

He has just worked his ticket on national tv, He should have been professional and gets paid enough to bat away the questions. He has not been intrested since he took the job.

He is now working against the team by going public.

We cant have much unity at the moment as Kenny Miller said there had been fall outs about players not pulling their weight.

I dont mind hearing about fallouts like that. Are the players who come in going to get treated as equals.by the current squad? If 5 new guys came into your work place and they were given preferential treatment you would not like it. A recipe for disaster imo...

Alreet

As a Newcastle fan, i have to say i feel so sorry for you guys and the plight that you have been put in. Mike Ashley is a complete tosser, he has ripped the heart out of our club and i fear that slowly he will do the same to yours, under the guise of "making the club financially self sufficient".

What i'll say though is that i think that "Bigi", Vuckic, Streete and Ferguson are all very good players who i think will hopefully help you get back in the top flight if not this season then next, Kevin Mbubu has great potential so i've read too so it probably isn't a bad move for you guys.

Dictating who a manager picks though is shocking, if true. Vuckic will only last 2-3 games before he gets injured.

Good luck with the rest of the season and your longer term future.