Newcastle Lads To Play Every Game

PrsosPonytail

I dont mind hearing about fallouts like that. Are the players who come in going to get treated as equals.by the current squad? If 5 new guys came into your work place and they were given preferential treatment you would not like it. A recipe for disaster imo...

I agree in some sense, but lets face it if i didn't do my job and got replaced because i looked like i didn't give a fuck, i could hardly complain.

Yet no complaint when it was man city players or arsenal players.

Posters here will be thinking you have an agenda here.

you were happy to call us Newcastle Reserves along with your wee dodgy mates so dont act all offended now.

Aye smile, I have the agenda. I'm sure you and the regulars have defended this. Can't be because it's what is best for Rangers.

Were those loan players forced to play every week? Was there half a team of them?

This has fuck all to do with agendas ya Muppet. Grow up.

Aye smile, I have the agenda. I'm sure you and the regulars have defended this. Can't be because it's what is best for Rangers.

Were those loan players forced to play every week? Was there half a team of them?

This has fuck all to do with agendas ya Muppet. Grow up.

Wenger forced us to play Bartley or they said they'd take him back.

But hey its not about Agendas. we have had loans before without the need for the taig terms like feeder club or their teams reserves.

Wenger forced us to play Bartley or they said they'd take him back.

But hey its not about Agendas. we have had loans before without the need for the taig terms like feeder club or their teams reserves.

I didn't know that, link please?

Are you saying it's comparable to this situation?

People more interested in maintaining their chosen side over the prestige and respectability of our club.

Enjoy yourselves.

You mean people who call us Newcastle reserves and call Mike Ashley Mick who would have thought such small minded people existed.

Right so you are happy with McDowall as manager?

He has just worked his ticket on national tv, He should have been professional and gets paid enough to bat away the questions. He has not been intrested since he took the job.

He is now working against the team by going public.

It's still not Gross Misconduct.

I'm not happy with McDowall as manager, however, I don't know the full story. eg is this the first time the Board have told him who to pick?

He was being professional and answering the questions put to him.

He has handed in his resignation and is being professional in working out his notice.

Surely he is working for the benefit of the team in speaking out and telling the truth about the conditions that they are being forced to meet.

Don't worry, you are doing a great job of licking Ashley's brown star. :pipe:

He's provided us with players rather than soundbites, whether he right for us or not we will soon find out.

I'm willing to give him a chance, not that it matters who i thinks best or not.

To be honest if it means mcculloch, black and others get their jotters Id take it!

It just goes to show what a mess Mccoist left is in, where we will be paying guys up to 10k a week to sit on the bench whilst all our best youngsters have either left or are rotting in the reserves.

People more interested in maintaining their chosen side over the prestige and respectability of our club.

Enjoy yourselves.

Why are you so offended? It's only temporary with King in charge in 3 weeks. He can send all the players back, hire a manager, increase attendance, get us promoted, win the Scottish Cup and generate investment immediately, and push the club to profitability soon.

Sack the fuckin regime. What an absolute shambolic embarrassment they are. If they had even half a clue they would have replaced the management team long before now, it's not as if MA isnt in a position where he could provide the funds for it but for them to keep McDowell in place and start telling him who is playing is really taking our club to a new low if that is possible.

And there goes the lunch time cuppa.

You chastising anybody about picking sides. :lol:

You more interested in point scoring, as always eh CB. At least you're talking to me again :lol:

No surprise at the posters defending this, or deflecting from it. (tu)

Yawn.

Why are you so offended? It's only temporary with King in charge in 3 weeks. He can send all the players back, hire a manager, increase attendance, get us promoted, win the Scottish Cup and generate investment immediately, and push the club to profitability soon.

Exactly, unless now he thinks Kings Kicking Tyres.

WHAT EGM?

:lol: