Newcastle Lads To Play Every Game

PrsosPonytail

If the board want to pick the team, they need to replace McDowell.

I'm disappointed Mcdowell is happy to work under these circumstances.

As usual we are a joke from the boardroom to The first 11, only the Egm can resolve this issue.

I think McD is holding out for Penny shares...

Why are you so offended? It's only temporary with King in charge in 3 weeks. He can send all the players back, hire a manager, increase attendance, get us promoted, win the Scottish Cup and generate investment immediately, and push the club to profitability soon.

Sounds fucking amazing where do I sign up for this nirvana?

Do you think it's acceptable for this leech to continue to pick the same under performing muppets week in week out.

If he's not happy about it he can do us all a favour and fuck off.

Yes it's acceptable, whether we like it or not he's the manager and that's the managers job

Yes, i'm not here to help you use the internet, search yourself google does the hard work.

Not found anything back up your claim.

Considering you made the claim, you should prove it. Your help will be greatly appreciated.

If true it still doesn't compare to being forced to field half a team of players from another club reserves.

I think any team who provides players on loan should expect them to be used if fit otherwise what is the point of loaning them out?

I did not see the point of Robbie Crawford and Danny Storey,for instance, sitting on the bench at the clubs where they were loaned; hardly gives playing time experience which was supposedly the point of the deals.

It's still not Gross Misconduct.

I'm not happy with McDowall as manager, however, I don't know the full story. eg is this the first time the Board have told him who to pick?

He was being professional and answering the questions put to him.

He has handed in his resignation and is being professional in working out his notice.

Surely he is working for the benefit of the team in speaking out and telling the truth about the conditions that they are being forced to meet.

It looks like he has put that statement out to cause trouble, the same as handing in his notice.

McDowall should have total control of the team, but he handed in his notice knowing we had a massive game round the corner.

I hoped we were going to get a new manager hopefully this is them trying to push him out.

Not found anything back up your claim.

Considering you made the claim, you should prove it. Your help will be greatly appreciated.

If true it still doesn't compare to being forced to field half a team of players from another club reserves.

Surprise me, next you will tell me you dont back King.

Why are you so offended? It's only temporary with King in charge in 3 weeks. He can send all the players back, hire a manager, increase attendance, get us promoted, win the Scottish Cup and generate investment immediately, and push the club to profitability soon.

I am glad you are also wondering why the Kingons are so angry, their man told them yesterday he will be in charge in a few weeks so why all the outrage ?

I do not want King/PM but when they take over I will not stop supporting the team I love or try and start up a group to damage the Club or start producing shite shirts to rob the Club of income. :(

I should be angry and outraged, but I see no point, because I have no control over the situation.

End of rant. :thumbup: