Newcastle Lads To Play Every Game

PrsosPonytail

It looks like he has put that statement out to cause trouble, the same as handing in his notice.

McDowall should have total control of the team, but he handed in his notice knowing we had a massive game round the corner.

I hoped we were going to get a new manager hopefully this is them trying to push him out.

he didn't put out a statement - he answered a series of questions at a press conference, whrere there is generally a club PR advisor in attendance.

Haha of course there will be. It was sarcastic

Hoosier, kingkirk, thehost etc have been spouting for 3 weeks it won't happen. Slavering about incorrect paperwork etc :lol:

I see Al ..You sometimes have such dry whit mate .I do hope your right as I can not stand any more of the crap that's happening to us .

Posted 3rd February in managerial situation thread.

Looks like Peter Beardsley will be sent from Ashley since he is already paying him to manage us til the end of the season

I heard from my big m8 in Newcastle on the phone tonight that one of his staff Joe Joyce will replace Mcdowall this week until the end of the season. Time will tell and hope to Fuck it's true the guy seems to have a decent cv,better than McDowell anyway..

Is your m8 a good source ?

He's a decent source he's a staff member at Newcastle and over hears chit chat at meal times.

Could this now be the situation with what is going on today with McDowell ?

Possibly could be right, and who ever it is has been given his pick of players (within reason)from the books.

I've still no sympathy with McDowall here. Him and Ally chose to play funny buggers and heap pressure on the board with this working a years notice carry on.

If he's not happy he can always tear up his contract.

McDowall will be the easy target now but it's the way this is being done .Its not right and anyone that accepts this ,you are just not seeing things clearly .

True (tu)

But, that 10mil loan should go towards infrastructure, scouting, player development and new facilities, not towards paying off our two managers. Instead it'll pay off our other loans, the rest will be switched from our left to right pockets and pay wages for a couple of months and we'll continue limping along

I see getting shot a failed coaching team and replaced with a proper coaching team as the first step in all we want to achieve.

Ive seen 3 of these players play. The slovenian striker, and Bigirama are good. Remi Streete im not too sure about because he made a few rash challenges. The other two i dont really know about but i know the guy with the dreadlocks is highly rated down there.

McDowall will be the easy target now but it's the way this is being done .Its not right and anyone that accepts this ,you are just not seeing things clearly .

I'm not happy about it at all.

It's clear to me though that if Ally and Kenny were 100% focused on the football side rather than playing double agents for Murray and King then we probably wouldn't be in such a woeful state on the park.

Ive seen 3 of these players play. The slovenian striker, and Bigirama are good. Remi Streete im not too sure about because he made a few rash challenges. The other two i dont really know about but i know the guy with the dreadlocks is highly rated down there.

Streete makes challenges, jeez he does more than our lot already.

I'm not happy about it at all.

It's clear to me though that if Ally and Kenny were 100% focused on the football side rather than playing double agents for Murray and King then we probably wouldn't be in such a woeful state on the park.

Oh for Fuck Sake

Yes Kenny is not a manager and neither was Ally but at the end of the day they are both Rangers family and dont

deserve the sometimes vile criticism seen on this forum.

If the chosen one from Chelsea was our manager he would still be told who to play and who was transferred in or

out. It is the Newcastle way or more correctly Ashleys way.

Five loans from another club that must play for us every game?

Absolutely 100% mental!

Total laughing stock!

What next,,,, lottery winner fulfils lifetime ambition and pays Rangers 100 thousand pound to play in 1st division grudge match against hibs at Ibrox..

A rangers spokesman said that the, as yet un-named lottery winner had offered an additional ten thousand pound to take any awarded penalty but this had been turned down by the board!!!

I hate this!!!

Every beggar and Rangers hater is having a full on wank fest at the way our club is dealing with everything and anything ,yet incredibly Ashley and the Crooks still have many backers on here .Good bears wanting to see us get back to where we once were ?yeah fucking right .Its astonishing

What about the young lads trying to make it at us? If they had no chance of getting in the team before...

I'm surprised how content some are for players to be guaranteed positions now, just because they aren't Rangers players.

Hopefully this pays off and we are back in the premiership next season.

Your mate is to thank for that, offering players pension pots rather than blooding more youngsters in part time leagues to give them some preparation for tougher divisions.

I'm demented with the current squad, our only bright spark was sold and the final straw was our captain having a friendly chat at half time of an Old Firm game.

Of course I'd rather not have a situation where the board are influencing team selection but I've got no doubt the five new lads can only make things better football wise so some good may come if it.

Or it could go the other way and people like Law actually step up and play to the best of their ability (something we havent seen yet) instead of being pulled down by the turgid shite playing around them! Could actually give others a lift!

I think this is just a little to optimistic. Would love that but in reality that won't happen.

Every beggar and Rangers hater is having a full on wank fest at the way our club is dealing with everything and anything ,yet incredibly Ashley and the Crooks still have many backers on here .Good bears wanting to see us get back to where we once were ?yeah fucking right .Its astonishing

I cannot think of more than 3 or 4 posters who are prolifically pro Ashley.