Newcastle Lads To Play Every Game

PrsosPonytail

At the end of the day if McDowall had made the decision to start them all in the next game, the vast majority of people would be more than happy. However, because it's come from the board that he's to play them, it's all of a sudden a disgrace.

McDowall has no interest in being here other than to collect his wages. He's totally out of his depth and incapable as a manager. I'm glad the decision was taken out of his hands, I have serious doubts that he would have dropped anyone without being told to do so!

This!

If he was interested in the perception other people have of his club,maybe he shouldn't have been so frank.

Then again,if he's only interested in his own welfare.........

He should have kept quiet,played all 5 on Saturday,won the game convincingly with an attacking display that stunned us Bears then basked in the glorious light of him looking like he's got a fuckin clue!

I'd sack him for his comments in the media. He is a clown like his predecessor who does not want to be in the job and who anyone with an ounce of common sense can see is not qualified for the job.

Aye you as well.

Idiot.

Nobody is happy with the team and management. We all know we desperately need players and a decent manager in place. It is the job of the board to sort out the mess we're in but for you to be happy with Rangers board members picking the team proves what a complete numpty you are.

Sends a bad signal out to potential new managers.

You won't have a say in signings and won't choose the team.

No scouting network, no money for players (yet), no stability in the boardroom, a half empty stadium, in debt, no D.O.F. no long term strategy.

Only a total idiot would want to be our manager the way things stand.

I really don't understand how it does.

They never made decisions before McDowall decided to resign and work his notice. They didn't make decisions for McCoist.

A potential manager will know he will be able to make his own decisions.

The fact it's played out the way it has, makes me assume we're not replacing the manager until the summer though. At which point these loan players won't be an issue.

I really don't understand how it does.

They never made decisions before McDowall decided to resign and work his notice. They didn't make decisions for McCoist.

A potential manager will know he will be able to make his own decisions.

The fact it's played out the way it has, makes me assume we're not replacing the manager until the summer though. At which point these loan players won't be an issue.

McDowall was told the day he took the managers job (before he handed in his notice) that he would have no say in signings. He said so in yesterdays interview.

That and the other facts I stated would put a lot of managers off.

Nobody is happy with the team and management. We all know we desperately need players and a decent manager in place. It is the job of the board to sort out the mess we're in but for you to be happy with Rangers board members picking the team proves what a complete numpty you are.

I'm happy with the players.

Watch them improve us to no end.

Some of you idiots that think you know who should be in charge and who shouldn't be are not good for our Club.

We don't have a Manager or coach that can improve players so they are demanding improvement through these guys.

I will back anything that improves my Clubs Football that's why I thought McCoist was useless after Malmo and Marribor.

So you do what you want I will support these loans that can't make us any worse than the shit we are.

I would get a manager and coaching staff in before they fucking ruin these youngsters. I think the morale in the team is going to be at it's lowest ever point, as if it hasn't been all ready. McDowall looks like he is going to cry at every fucking interview. I think it will be the players that are trying to install confidence in him, other than the other way around?

At least even if we don't catch Hearts we have a better chance of going up through the playoffs, Hopefully we will have a new manager in by then though.

We'll find that the loan players are a step up in quality from what we've already got (tu)

It would be hard not to be, our players and management team have showed a complete disrespect to our club, i've never seen such an undisciplined unprofessional bunch representing us.

I fear for more of the same if King ever gets his grubby hands on our club.

Surely these guys from NU must be better than the shit that is at our club at the moment.They would have to be really bad not to be as most if not all in the first team at the moment are shit.The only reason most of them keep getting a game regardless of how bad they play is due to the fact we dont seem to have anyone to challenge their positions.Perhaps this will now change with these guys and perhaps one or two of our own younger guys might just might get a chance from Kenny although i wouldnt hold my breath on that one though.

My nieces boyfriend is in the under 20's,out on loan,he hates MURRAY PARK say's it's a joke like Fuare said,old pals act,hauf them can't train as there done,hence the reason the NUFC lads are brought in,and they might not be the answer,but at least they will be able tae run,unlike the 3 bears Miller, Boyd,Daly who must take £25.000 between them a week wae nae return

My nieces boyfriend is in the under 20's,out on loan,he hates MURRAY PARK say's it's a joke like Fuare said,old pals act,hauf them can't train as there done,hence the reason the NUFC lads are brought in,and they might not be the answer,but at least they will be able tae run,unlike the 3 bears Miller, Boyd,Daly who must take £25.000 between them a week wae nae return

:shifty: