***the Official Rangers Vs Hibernian Match Thread***

Badly need a win. We're a lot of games behind in the Championship. All we can do is win our games.

Not expecting a great game to be honest, it's fucking shite watching football at Ibrox with such a shite team, and the crowd so low and uninterested.

But you never know.

0-4...you could prob get a decent price on us at home for the first time against a Scottish club ..I can't think of a time where we have not been favourites against anyone in Scotland at ibrox..might be wrong right enough

We are evens, Hibs are 2/1.

Tims must be making a fortune betting us to lose.

Taking my bird to this for her first game at Ibrox, cant see her wanting to go back after it though. To make matters worse were going to the Rugby on Sunday so the 10K at Ibrox on friday will look even more shit when looking at a packed Murrayfield.

Really, at this stage of the season we should be looking to kick on, but I have my doubts we're capable of that with the players we have and how they're coached/managed. I'd expect a home defeat in this one, even though hibs are no great shakes in this league this year. By the time they've heard our management team praising them, they'll probably think they're superstars.

They are clearly up for it and looking forward to pumping us yet again. I wish I could say that we will rise to the challenge on Friday night, but I just don't believe in this team, or our shambolic coaching staff. We will be beaten again, and it will be another woeful display.