***the Official Rangers Vs Hibernian Match Thread***

There will be fuck all changes barring maybe a swap with some other overpaid, unfit shite that has already had a chance this season.

No new players players from the under 20s will be anywhere near the team.

Hibs are 9/4 for the win on Friday. Amazingly Rangers are still favourites at 19/20. Personally i can't see how.

Hibs will win this quite easily if McDowall keeps more or less the same failures and system we have deployed in all the big games thus far.

And even if he plays a few of the Newcastle lads it will be no use if he perseveres with diddies like McCulloch, Foster and Black.

I think Murdoch will start for Black. That sub was a message I reckon. Looks like only Vuckic and maybe Bigi will be fit from the loanees.

If so I'd like to see Bigi and Murdoch in the middle. Drop Law. Vuckic, Shiels and Templeton behind Clarke.

Mohsni and Zaliukas centre backs. Wallace and McGregor wide.

I'd also debut McCrorie in goal.

-------------McCrorie

McGregor Moshni Zaliukas Wallace

---------Bigi Murdoch----------

Temps--------Shiels------Vuckic

-------------Clarke-------------

Would rather see that team having a go and trying something different they may get beat they may not, than the same bloody faces not trying a leg and getting humped again.

Maybe it's because they saw him in his only start this season and he played well as he did against us in the final

What's your opinion based on ?

him playing 20 minutes against St Johnstone and needlessly running out the 18 yard box and almost conceding a goal.....

I forgot he had even played a full game

Would rather see that team having a go and trying something different they may get beat they may not, than the same bloody faces not trying a leg and getting humped again.

I know that team won't play but I think we have to stay by dropping the guys who won't be staying next year. The old guard of McCulloch, Miller, Boyd and 10k per week Black have no future here.

him playing 20 minutes against St Johnstone and needlessly running out the 18 yard box and almost conceding a goal.....

Yes I forgot about that good point from now on if anyone makes a bad decision he should never wear the shirt again..,, disgraceful

So where do we get a squad of 15 for Friday

Durrrrrh