***the Official Rangers Vs Hibernian Match Thread***

Even though we have been losing pretty much every ' big ' game we play in against the likes of hearts and hibs i have always maintained some small feeling if optimism, which after around 30 minutes has always been replaced with the usual heartbroken, depressed state at just how bad we really are. This time i genuinely feel no optimism, so let's hope it's a sign that somehow we will actually win this game! :)

Any coach worth their salt would have analysed the last defeat to see where our weaknesses were. He would then alter the team to suit for Friday. Sadly if Kenny McDowall is still in charge then i expect to see players like Simonsen, Foster, McCulloch, Law and Black keep their places.

Difficult picking a team when you don't know who of the 5 Newcastle kids will be fit.

However he has options in Gallagher, Murdoch, Faure, Clark, Shiels, Templeton, Sinnamon, Hardie, Crawford and Halkett.

Midfield has been shown to be absolute shite in key games. Their inability to create chances has been borne out by the fact we have scored only 3 or 4 goals in about 6 key games.

Therefore there has to be more pace and more bite in the midfield.

Defence is an utter shambles but that's to be expected when you have absolute dross like McCulloch and Foster playing every week.

And out wide we need pace and width allied with more pace and movement up front.

There is no place in the starting line up for Daly or Boyd. Both too slow and immobile. Miller may have "experience" but he too is well off the pace these days.

Templeton, Clark and Vukcic would be my preferred 3.

The rest will all depend on who is fit from the 5 then add in a couple of regulars like Wallace and McGregor. Although there may even be a case for putting Faure or Mohsni back in to see if they can do any better (Although i doubt it)

Oh and as an aside. Playing in a half empty stadium is soul destroying. So as much as i think the players are shite it's amazing how a full house can lift a players performance.

I know I know but I have a funny feeling we might win this for some reason.

2-0 Rangers. Law and Daly

------------Simmonsen--------

Foster-----Jig---McGreggor----Wallace

Aird-------Law------Black-----Vuckic

-----------Daly-----Miller------

Not the line up I want but I think it will be something like that. Myabe shoehorn Hutton in for someone

This is the least optimistic I think I've ever felt for a Rangers game ever.

Unless there is a new manager then it will be the same old shite and the same old excuses after words. I can't for the life of me understand how so many people can see our problems on the pitch yet our management team can't.

3-0 or 4-0 to them with the same predictable shite, same predictable tactics and the same predictable team.

I was looking forward to the last game against raith, the first time in a while and look at how that turned out. We will now be with only one of the newcastle boys for the Hibs game.

The undroppables will retain there place as usual

formation is either going to be a 4-2-3-1 or the predictable 4-4-2

4-4-2

Simonsen

Foster McCgregor McCulloch Wallace

Aird Law Black Vuckic

Daly miller

or

4-2-3-1

Simonsen

Foster McCgregor McCulloch Wallace

Black Hutton

Law Miller Vuckic

Daly

That is most likely going to be the team, get McDowall to Fuck?

you just know stubbs will have been watching the last few games and looking for weakness and that is how the game plan will be set up

McDowall will photo copy one of Ally's old team sheet's.....ask If any of the regular's fancy a night off or had too much nando's .....and then send them out with the word's "try and get some crosses into the box"

He will then walk up to Stubbs.....it will not be the other way around as I noticed that again on Sunday to give him a big hug and say "please go easy on my guys...we have a night ooot later on!"

Black will run about trying kicking a few people....ball's will whizz past him in midfield