***the Official Rangers Vs Hibernian Match Thread***

It just shows how far we've fell that I can feel a bit better despite us losing 0-2.

But TBH, It does give me a wee bit of confidence for the play offs, Vuckic was our best player, when Ferguson and the other loan players are fit as well, we have a chance.

Robinson should also keep his place until Bell starts again.

Fuck sake I am agreeing with a post of yours, my standards have slipped :P

Just finished watching the game. Feel fucking sick.

We fuckin had them. Far better performance...looked like we suddenly remembered how to play football again. Still a long way to go, but that was MUCH better. Zal needs game time, but makes so much difference to having Jig in there. Faure too, really rate this guy, but again...needs game time.

The one that gets me though is Boyd. How the fuck can he be so unfit? Can't jump, can barely run, has completely forgot how to hit the target. The man needs a fucking shake. Should be staying back for double training at least....and put on a bloody diet.

Daly should have come on with half an hour to go.....or have started.

Could write fucking line after line, but just too fucking gutted at how we managed to lose that game........doh

Result = poor. Performance = much better. And if you have 14+ shots in any game of football you have to be asking questions. Play like this with bell back and daly in a bit of form and we will do this.

Plus, what happened with the hibs fans after the made it 1-0? Looked like a bit of trouble

Result = poor. Performance = much better. And if you have 14+ shots in any game of football you have to be asking questions. Play like this with bell back and daly in a bit of form and we will do this.

Plus, what happened with the hibs fans after the made it 1-0? Looked like a bit of trouble

Handbags. Same as happened v's Hearts. Not enough space between the opposing fans.

Nice one. Was too far to see it proper just seen a big wave of fluorescentness push forward. Took a fair few minutes to sort it. Then one of them gettin taken away.

BT only showed a short clip of the fans after they had broken through the barrier. Not even sure which set of fans were in with the others.....looked like both to me. Think the stewards were on top pretty quickly but as you say, still took a while for it to settle down. They need to sort something out in that area. I don't want to blow this out of proportion but there's clearly a problem in that section, yet there's a HUGE gap between the home and away fans in the Broomloan stand. Would be a better idea having the block of away fans a few rows closer to the Broomloan

Better team but lacked a killer instinct.

There was so many improvements and positives from that game, despite the disappointment of yet another loss that there's some optimism going forward.

I thought losing Miller was a blow as he was the best player on the park before he went off, although Clark did well Miller is a better ball player and was linking well with Vuckic and Law.

Our ball retention was miles better than we've seen, the likes of Zaliukas, Murdoch and Faure at right back improved the side, and deserve to stay in the side for the time being.

Last night was the signal that we are in the championship next season. I knew we wouldn't win the league but was optimistic of the play offs - we do not have it in us to win those either it would seem.

People go on about the board - ally mccoist picked the players, the players are shite and mcdowells just there for a wage now. This is the accumulation of Allys legacy and everyone involved should be turning their wages over to the fans to refund us for that shit last night. We are a disgrace on and off the park and these are the darkest days i've had as a Rangers fan. We'll get back to where we belong and i'll support the team but i won't hide away from cold hard truths - that we are a disgrace and not one of those shysters deserves to wear the shirt.

Watched the highlights from last night and how we didn't get that penalty just before Hibs scored their second I'll never know.

The league is gone now but last night showed that maybe, just maybe, we could have a chance in the play offs but we need to be far more clinical. Hibs did fuck all in that game except take the two chances that they had, we need to start doing that otherwise it'll be another year in the Championship.