***the Official Rangers Vs Hibernian Match Thread***

McDowall WILL play the usual mob. My team would be:

Miller

Vuckic Law Templeton*

Bigirimana* Murdoch

Wallace Zaliukas* Streete* McGregor

Simonsen

* = If fit

Subs: Robinson, Foster, McCulloch, Shiels, Hutton, Clark, Boyd.

Shane Ferguson will be a great player for us but I fear the time it takes for him to be fit enough to play it will too late.

Simply can't see the likes of Sinnamon, Hallett, Murdock, Gallagher, Templeton being picked by McDowell.

His persistent refusal to play Gallagher particularly angers me. Why bring the lad back from a successful loan spell simply to ignore him for a bunch of useless has beens!

The only changes to Friday's team will be enforced ones. I too cannot see that many changes to the tried and tested garbage. And if Templeton can't make the squad he certainly isn't going to come waltzing back in as the saviour.

There is no excuse at all though for not seeing what the likes of Sinnamon and Murdoch can do. Introduce a couple of them and see how they cope. We are on our knees and most folk know Hibs will beat us if we line up with the usual duds. So what is there to lose by trying a few of these lads. Let's face it they cannot be any worse than the ones they would replace.

Simply can't see the likes of Sinnamon, Hallett, Murdock, Gallagher, Templeton being picked by McDowell.

His persistent refusal to play Gallagher particularly angers me. Why bring the lad back from a successful loan spell simply to ignore him for a bunch of useless has beens!

couldn't agree more

After the last couple of performances the team should see big changes, but I would be surprised if we see wholesale changes, it's just not McDowall's style. Ian Black should be nowhere near the team and I think he will be the only change from the defeat at Raith (depending on Streete's fitness). I would like to see Murdoch play but if Bigirimana is fit then he will come in for Black.