***the Official Rangers Vs Hibernian Match Thread***

What gets me is the fact that Hibs have dumped us twice with these so called experienced players in the team. So why are people wetting their knickers at the thought of duds like McCulloch, Foster and Simonsen missing out.

We have options in Kelly, Robinson, Faure, Sinnamon, Zaliukas, Halkett, McGregor.

History has shown us that when changes are enforced we have played some of our best football.

I would much prefer to see us taking the chance on the likes of Kelly, Sinnamon and Murdoch than looking to put "experience" in for the sake of it.

Last Sunday and Monday I thought we'd get a doing but closer to kick off as usual my heart rules my head. If we can kepp it tight we might sneak it but our only chance is to score first. If Hivs score first then we've had it.

Is that confirmed? I might have missed something but can't remember reading anything on injury updates yet. Still Zal and McGregor would be a decent pairing and surely Sinnamon must be in with a chance if Mbabu is out

Saw that the journo Andy Newport tweeted saying that Vuckic would be the only loan signing in the squad tomorrow.

When was the last time Faure played?

He's pretty brutal too.

At right back yes but given he is a centre half is it any wonder. Also makes me think how he can go right through the French international system to U21 level but is utter pish at Rangers.

The problem with picking Faure or Zaliukas or Mohsni (if he wasn't injured) is because of the fact they haven't played many games. Again a failing of the management in not freshening things up when we were on a bad run.

If i was to pick a partner for McGregor tomorrow it would be Halkett because he is at least playing regularly. Wouldn't be worried if Faure was picked though.

Would also like to see Sinnamon get a game at right back and Murdoch in the midfield but it ain't going to happen.

At right back yes but given he is a centre half is it any wonder. Also makes me think how he can go right through the French international system to U21 level but is utter pish at Rangers.

The problem with picking Faure or Zaliukas or Mohsni (if he wasn't injured) is because of the fact they haven't played many games. Again a failing of the management in not freshening things up when we were on a bad run.

If i was to pick a partner for McGregor tomorrow it would be Halkett because he is at least playing regularly. Wouldn't be worried if Faure was picked though.

Would also like to see Sinnamon get a game at right back and Murdoch in the midfield but it ain't going to happen.

Nah wont happen, especially in a game against Hibs. We will line up in a similar shape to the tims game because we will be scared shitless of another tanking.

McDowall will pick from the rest of the first teamers and wedge them in even though we all know it will be like watching strangers playing together for the first time.

McGregor-----Faure----Daily-----Wallace

Aird------------Black--------Hutton---------Smith

------------------------Law------------------

----------------------Miller-------------------

Keeper could be any of the two so a coin toss no doubt

Nah wont happen, especially in a game against Hibs. We will line up in a similar shape to the tims game because we will be scared shitless of another tanking.

McDowall will pick from the rest of the first teamers and wedge them in even though we all know it will be like watching strangers playing together for the first time.

McGregor-----Faure----Daily-----Wallace

Aird------------Black--------Hutton---------Smith

------------------------Law------------------

----------------------Miller-------------------

Keeper could be any of the two so a coin toss no doubt

Oh i know that hence my last words were "it ain't going to happen"

I fully expect to see the usual faces being moved around to accomodate the losses. And if that happens i cannot see us winning. A midfield of Black Law and Hutton has proved time and time again it is not good enough. It is too slow, too immobile and uncreative. Aird is a disaster on the wings who is nothing more than a poor mans Gregg Wylde.

We all know there are players there who could do better but they also know they are not in the in crowd.

Robinson

Faure mcgregor zaliukas wallace

Murdoch Hutton law vukik

Miller Boyd

That's the team for tomorrow someone on ff has posted the team a couple of games this year the day before the game and has been right every game.

So he was right twice? That is some achievement . :lol:

Robinson

Murdoch Hutton law vukik

Miller Boyd

That's the team for tomorrow someone on ff has posted the team a couple of games this year the day before the game and has been right every game.

Miller and Boyd up top? No thanks.

Would rather have Daly and Clark.

Robinson

Murdoch Hutton law vukik

Miller Boyd

So he was right twice? That is some achievement . :lol:

replace boyd with clark ?

Tickets bought for me and my nephew couldn't find anycunt to go with me then I thought fuck it I'll take him so me and my wee nephew will be there, only reason he's going is cos he knows I'll buy him what he wants lol, anyway its the wee guys first game so come on Rangers don't disappoint !!

I'd give Faure a shot at centre back, I don't think he's bee given much of a chance and can hardly remember him playing at centre back, his preferred position. Sinnamon should be right back. I don't think McGregor looks great when he's moved to right back, he's an average centre back, that's it.