***the Official Rangers Vs Hibernian Match Thread***

I'd love to demolish this mob, getting it right up Stubbs and putting that shitty, wee club back in it's place.

In reality, I don't believe a lot of our players - Foster, Black, Law, etc. - can cope with the pressure of playing for Rangers when the going gets tough, most certainly not under a manager who doesn't want to be there and who's discomfort in the role is as blatant as McDowall's.

Nothing we do on the pitch has been deliberate all season; I'm afraid I don't see this changing against a well-organised, attack-minded Hibs side who, at Easter Road, put in the best performance I've seen from any of our opponents over the past three seasons.

We are the people, nonetheless. Get into them, the Son's of fucking William.

Robinson

Foster

Mcgregor

Wallace

Smith

Aird

Law

Black

Hutton

Miller

Vuckic .

That team is a stick on for tonight, pure dire.

Wallace at CB? :lol:

Foster is injured.

Robinson

Faure. Zaliukas McGregor. Wallace

Aird. Black. Hutton. Law.

Vuckic

Miller

Reckon it'll be this

If we play Faure at RB over Sinammon I'll be gutted. One of them has been playing regularly, at RB, and standing out. While the other is a CB who hasn't played RB since last Season (over 90 minutes) and didn't look comfortable when he did.

I would want to play Faure at CB over Zaliukas but again one has been playing more matches in our development team so it's hard to not give Zaliukas a chance. I'd actually really like to see Halkett get the nod beside McGregor but I know that might be a bit much to ask for.

If we play Faure at RB over Sinammon I'll be gutted. One of them has been playing regularly, at RB, and standing out. While the other is a CB who hasn't played RB since last Season (over 90 minutes) and didn't look comfortable when he did.

I would want to play Faure at CB over Zaliukas but again one has been playing more matches in our development team so it's hard to not give Zaliukas a chance. I'd actually really like to see Halkett get the nod beside McGregor but I know that might be a bit much to ask for.

It would be sweet if Sinnamon got a game. But I'm not sure the other one could Halkett at this level just yet.