£25 - £1000

B1872

Any of you do this Free Tipster bet where you stick £25 on and this tipster posts games to bet on and it takes you up to a grand?

Couple of boys in my work have been doing it and won a few quid the last couple of months. Joined it for the first time yesterday and so far so good.

It's laziness if you ask me. Im fairly confident most of the gambling boys on here could pick out 1/4 shots all day or chinese handicap matches, I just don't think anyone can be arsed lol. Personally aye obviously you want to win but it's no just the winning for me I enjoy the buzz, your horse neck n neck at the last hurdle, team drawing and scoring a 90th minute winner (as Chelsea did for me last night :D), your golfer in a playoff etc.

I wouldn't enjoy your method, as I don't class it as gambling.

Good luck all the same though, I dare say sticking £970 on a team to win a grand will be nerve racking lol!

It's laziness if you ask me. Im fairly confident most of the gambling boys on here could pick out 1/4 shots all day or chinese handicap matches, I just don't think anyone can be arsed lol. Personally aye obviously you want to win but it's no just the winning for me I enjoy the buzz, your horse neck n neck at the last hurdle, team drawing and scoring a 90th minute winner (as Chelsea did for me last night :D), your golfer in a playoff etc.

I wouldn't enjoy your method, as I don't class it as gambling.

Good luck all the same though, I dare say sticking £970 on a team to win a grand will be nerve racking lol!

See I only started it yesterday as a few of the boys have been winning a few quid doing it. Not really doing it for the buzz I'm only doing it to make money.