Online Heists Gta V

RFC55

you got a headset mate? hearing wully talking about the prison was funny as fuck. fuck knows what happened with the buzzard though because it never blew up but i fucked the last one up.

Aye mate but she's goes mental the now cause I'm loud on it :lol: hormonal cow

Will get it on tomorrow, canny use the work excuse then!

Prison was a free for all mate, getting shot from all directions and Wully got a shitey gun. They said something about alerting the guards but as soon as we past one the cunts went mental!

Thank fuck the one on the beach failed because there was no chance I was landing that parachute :lol: was miles away

Aye mate but she's goes mental the now cause I'm loud on it :lol: hormonal cow

Will get it on tomorrow, canny use the work excuse then!

Prison was a free for all mate, getting shot from all directions and Wully got a shitey gun. They said something about alerting the guards but as soon as we past one the cunts went mental!

Thank fuck the one on the beach failed because there was no chance I was landing that parachute :lol: was miles away

they never explained these jobs when i was handing them out lol. hopefully we get it done tomorrow night and get the money. it was brilliant when wull nicked your car the first time round.

they never explained these jobs when i was handing them out lol. hopefully we get it done tomorrow night and get the money. it was brilliant when wull nicked your car the first time round.

:lol: he was raging because it was a shiter, handles like a bar of soap on a ice rink!

Your cars all modded up and that blue banger beside them :lol:

I hardly played Online before , was waiting for the Heists but now everycunt is at crazy levels, Davie in the 200's!

:lol: he was raging because it was a shiter, handles like a bar of soap on a ice rink!

Your cars all modded up and that blue banger beside them :lol:

I hardly played Online before , was waiting for the Heists but now everycunt is at crazy levels, Davie in the 200's!

i thought it was RFC52 when his name was Davie. i only got all my cars because of the hacked money that was being given out ages ago, hopefully if we get the heist finished, you can get your 100 grand and upgrade. its a good laugh with people that u know or support the same team because cunts would've just left after a couple of tries.

i thought it was RFC52 when his name was Davie. i only got all my cars because of the hacked money that was being given out ages ago, hopefully if we get the heist finished, you can get your 100 grand and upgrade. its a good laugh with people that u know or support the same team because cunts would've just left after a couple of tries.

Only got to level 200 odd by being a sad bastard. Thought we had got it sorted till that chopper dropped right in front of me trying to take off.

Only got to level 200 odd by being a sad bastard. Thought we had got it sorted till that chopper dropped right in front of me trying to take off.

i thought so too but i was just shooting anything that locked on and just seen the plane blow up :000000082:

it was a good laugh but and we can try tomorrow night when Scott gets on.

Na im on Xbox mate. I've only done one pre heist mission and.enjoyed it. Are the heists good?

Na im on Xbox mate. I've only done one pre heist mission and.enjoyed it. Are the heists good?

First one we done last night was pretty short and easy at the part I had (although I died :lol)

The prison one is much better and much more testing, we had about 4 goes at it then packed it in because it was pushing 1 in morning.

I need to get my rank up though

i remember you saying you were on Xbox mate but i thought you had nicked the weans Playstation last night :000000082:

it was a good laugh last night and as i said to Scott, it has to be people you know because cunts would've left us last night if they didn't know us or supported Rangers. we should get it done tonight and Scott can get a new car for himself :thumbup:

Is this worth trying to get into?

Had it on the ps3 and completes the story, got it a couple of weeks back on the ps4 as I was thinking of completing the story again, would it be worth jumping straight into this, or do you need to play the other online mode?

Is this worth trying to get into?

Had it on the ps3 and completes the story, got it a couple of weeks back on the ps4 as I was thinking of completing the story again, would it be worth jumping straight into this, or do you need to play the other online mode?

Online is all the same mate. Heists are just extra jobs you can do to make cash.

GTA Online (when it works, as it often does in fairness) is the bollocks.