Online Heists Gta V

RFC55

Those mini heists last night barely covered the price of my ammo and armour :lol:

15 odd grand a pop for completeing them.

I will be on tonight mate, I will give you and David 50 percent each of the bank heist at the end. You can get 600 grand each if we do it on hard. Me and wully can get 50 each the next time.

I will be on tonight mate, I will give you and David 50 percent each of the bank heist at the end. You can get 600 grand each if we do it on hard. Me and wully can get 50 each the next time.

Was me and jimmy last night both us had low rankings, me 14 and him 17 I think so I don't think we could do decent ones.

We played with two randoms who kepts shooting at each other and ramming them with cars, fannies!

Was me and jimmy last night both us had low rankings, me 14 and him 17 I think so I don't think we could do decent ones.

Ever since i finished them, i have been doing the setups with randoms and they canny be trusted mate.

We played with two randoms who kepts shooting at each other and ramming them with cars, fannies!

I kept getting landed with randoms last night, got fed up with them being fannies so left.

I think you ent me a invite, I accepted then it punted me out.

I was trying to set one up on the phone and some bastard we were doing hesits with sent a rocket to my car with me in it. Just switched it off in a rage.

Randoms are fucking useless. I left my PSN on the GTA forum and folk from there added me and helped me out. Some wee burd sat and let me win 50 races to unlock all the mods for the cars. Gonna ask for pics tonight. Prob looks like Pat Butcher right enough, will just RPG her if she's a munter.

No cunt but the W.A.T.P boys help me out.

Some cunt shot out my tyres at the start of the prison heist, arsebandits....just cause I cant unlock bullet proof ones :lol:

It's a cunt right at the start for stuff like that. Always end up with bounties on you as you have to steal cars rather than getting your mechanic to bring you one.

I fluffed my mates prison break heist on Saturday night because I was pissed. I was the prison officer and me and the other guy nailed the prison part of it. Got into the plane, lost the cops then parachuted to the beach. I went to jump in the Buzzard and somecunt jumped in my side so I tried to walk round to the other side and I walked into the rear rotor blade and died :lol: :lol: they were fucking raging and I couldn't stop laughing.

:lol:

I feel shite when Im on heists because Ive got shitey guns and piss poor armour due to my 15 rank! Always dying and was driving what looked like a scoda 89 until recently.

Was cutting about with a white T shirt and a crew emblem on the back while everycunt was done up :lol:

The prison one I only got through because I fell down and then ran down the mountain you were supposed to parachute off of.

I took my motor to the LS customs other night to kit it all up with the heist money and near everything was locked :lol: was raging. Started doing missions on my own to rank up but ended up getting scuded.

:lol:

I feel shite when Im on heists because Ive got shitey guns and piss poor armour due to my 15 rank! Always dying and was driving what looked like a scoda 89 until recently.

Was cutting about with a white T shirt and a crew emblem on the back while everycunt was done up :lol:

The prison one I only got through because I fell down and then ran down the mountain you were supposed to parachute off of.

I took my motor to the LS customs other night to kit it all up with the heist money and near everything was locked :lol: was raging. Started doing missions on my own to rank up but ended up getting scuded.

I have a few missions I do to rank up and get money but you may not have unlocked them yet either, it's a cunt as you feel stuck!

Have you got the sniper unlocked yet?

When I was desperate for money I used to do Flood in the LS River over and over.

You snipe most of them from the bridge above then drive down and take out 2 or 3 of them. nearly $10k for 5 or 10 minutes work then just keep repeating it.

You need to get the job through the pause menu though as opposed to phoning the guy for it.

You need to win 50 races to unlock most of the turbo and engine stuff.

Just googled the bulletproof tyres and you have to be rank 20 or 25 to unlock them.

I have a few missions I do to rank up and get money but you may not have unlocked them yet either, it's a cunt as you feel stuck!

Have you got the sniper unlocked yet?

When I was desperate for money I used to do Flood in the LS River over and over.

You snipe most of them from the bridge above then drive down and take out 2 or 3 of them. nearly $10k for 5 or 10 minutes work then just keep repeating it.

You need to get the job through the pause menu though as opposed to phoning the guy for it.

You need to win 50 races to unlock most of the turbo and engine stuff.

Just googled the bulletproof tyres and you have to be rank 20 or 25 to unlock them.

I was doing a cocaine drop off the other night it was giving me around 11k a pop, done that 3 or 4 times to get my rank up to 15 :lol: Then you go on a heist and it takes about 10 grand to refill your ammo and armour :lol:

I dont think I have the sniper yet, not sure.

I fucking hate the racing ones with a passion, looks like Ill never get a turbo then! Racing just gets me worked up when crashing and end up ripping the cable out the back of the consolelike FIFA really.

I was doing a cocaine drop off the other night it was giving me around 11k a pop, done that 3 or 4 times to get my rank up to 15 :lol: Then you go on a heist and it takes about 10 grand to refill your ammo and armour :lol:

I dont think I have the sniper yet, not sure.

I fucking hate the racing ones with a passion, looks like Ill never get a turbo then! Racing just gets me worked up when crashing and end up ripping the cable out the back of the consolelike FIFA really.

You going to Ammunation or topping up your ammo on the loading screen? That sounds dear as fuck!

Racing is shite and all the wee dicks know the courses etc, best bet is saving up for a supercar then picking the race around the prison 'Criminal records' and set it to one lap and get a mate to let you win 50 races, that unlocks everything apart from the paint that needs you to do all the stunt jumps.

My cars are all fully modded now and it's like driving on ice :lol: Drive a few hundred yards then write off a lamppost.

Loading screen before mission.

Might because I have rocket launcher and heavy machine guns, should really use the bog standard pistol more.

Can't believe you got someone to let you do that! :lol: My brother wudda been ideal but he has a fucking xone.

Loading screen before mission.

Might because I have rocket launcher and heavy machine guns, should really use the bog standard pistol more.

Can't believe you got someone to let you do that! :lol: My brother wudda been ideal but he has a fucking xone.

I always go to the gun shop and hamilton accies for snacks before I start a mission.

:lol: Aye it was some wee burd that added me and messaged me and said she would host the race, I got bored but she said once I got to 50 races that would be everything unlocked as we had used sports cars.

Tanking aboot in a chrome armoured car now, like the reggy plate?

23ibfq8.jpg

When I was trying to rank up I stuck to doing missions on solo, doing most on hard gives you decent enough rp and cash. I also started the missions from invite only sessions to avoid the fannies.

The next time you're on and not doing heist if you want to rank up and cash up we could do some of the higher level missions that can be done in a few minutes.