Online Heists Gta V

RFC55

When I was trying to rank up I stuck to doing missions on solo, doing most on hard gives you decent enough rp and cash. I also started the missions from invite only sessions to avoid the fannies.

The next time you're on and not doing heist if you want to rank up and cash up we could do some of the higher level missions that can be done in a few minutes.

I'll be on about 9ish

I'm an online tramp have about 80k and a house a tramp wouldn't sleep in :(

I spent all my cross over money on an apartment to do heists and my rank meant I could only set up the shittest ones :lol:

The other crew lads are in the 100's rank and I'm at 23 :(

Got $400k odd just now due to them doing hesits

I spent all my cross over money on an apartment to do heists and my rank meant I could only set up the shittest ones :lol:

The other crew lads are in the 100's rank and I'm at 23 :(

Got $400k odd just now due to them doing hesits

I'm at level 34 and have only enough money for a burger :lol:

I keep topping up my ammo costs a fortune lol

I'm at level 34 and have only enough money for a burger :lol:

I keep topping up my ammo costs a fortune lol

You do loads of missions to get your rank up?

Aye Ammo cost's me 11k sometimes if I use my rockets...that usually end up missing 9/10 times :lol:

You do loads of missions to get your rank up?

Aye Ammo cost's me 11k sometimes if I use my rockets...that usually end up missing 9/10 times :lol:

I played a lot when it first went online last year. I've only just started playing it again now that heists are added.

My rocket useage is awful :lol:

Whats the best sports car to buy?

I've got $1 million to spend.

Hard to say as everyone has their own opinion. If you haven't got one by the time am on tonight I've got a few that you can try to see what you prefer.

I prefer my armoured kuruma for heists as it takes 4 people, sultan handles well and jester gives protection at the back.

Hard to say as everyone has their own opinion. If you haven't got one by the time am on tonight I've got a few that you can try to see what you prefer.

I prefer my armoured kuruma for heists as it takes 4 people, sultan handles well and jester gives protection at the back.

Cheers.

I'll be fucking about on it about 10ish when she konks out :lol:

Hope we get the hesit done first attempt this time, still can't get over that boat right at the end :lol:

Whats the best sports car to buy?

I've got $1 million to spend.

As Davie says everyone has their own preference mate.

I have a Coquette that I swear by, although it takes some skill to stop it spinning out most of the time!

Probably not the best all round car but I enjoy racing it more than others, even if it means hard work and losing on occasion as a result of it being a twitchy bastard! (tu)

Cheers.

I'll be fucking about on it about 10ish when she konks out :lol:

Hope we get the hesit done first attempt this time, still can't get over that boat right at the end :lol:

Fuck knows how the boat ended up on land and facing the opposite direction and then catching fire .

Go to story mode and go to your garage and you can try out a couple of sports cars for free before ordering one online. It asks you to order a special vehicle or something and costs you nothing. Means if you like it you know what to order in online mode

Zentorno is the fastest but handling isn't great, I prefer the Turismo R as I have one fully modded and it sticks to the ground quite well.

Furore GT is cracking as well but if you're looking to do well in missions the armoured uruma is a beast.

Cheers mate, they pricey?

Btw how did you get your licence plate?

I have ordered mine on the Ifruit app and it says it has gone through but nothing as of yet...keep going to LC customs to see if it's there but it wasn't.

Does it take a while?

Cheers mate, they pricey?

Btw how did you get your licence plate?

I have ordered mine on the Ifruit app and it says it has gone through but nothing as of yet...keep going to LC customs to see if it's there but it wasn't.

Does it take a while?

Furore GT - £448,000

Massacro - £275,000

Zentorno - £725,000

Turismo R - £500,000

The Adder is a million so unless you're flush with cash it's a car you can do withough.

I'm not sure if the Furore and Massacro are classed as Supers, that's important if you plan on using a Super to unlock all the mods.

The licence plate thing plays up sometimes, have you been charged for it?

Furore GT - £448,000

Massacro - £275,000

Zentorno - £725,000

Turismo R - £500,000

The Adder is a million so unless you're flush with cash it's a car you can do withough.

I'm not sure if the Furore and Massacro are classed as Supers, that's important if you plan on using a Super to unlock all the mods.

The licence plate thing plays up sometimes, have you been charged for it?

$300 odd dollers then it said $0, when I go on the ifruit app it said its already ordered.

Happened to me on PS3 and I deleted app in frustration :lol:

Do you need to go to LSC in game to get it on?

$300 odd dollers then it said $0, when I go on the ifruit app it said its already ordered.

Happened to me on PS3 and I deleted app in frustration :lol:

Do you need to go to LSC in game to get it on?

Aye mate, it's 300 for your plate the first time then everytime you order it after that it's free unless you change the colour of the background,

Did you order it while you were online?

Aye but you should get an in game message saying that your order is ready to be picked up, I wasted around 300,000 on Saturday ordering new random plates and didn't get any of them!

I'd also see if you can order another personal licence plate, without being charged, they are 100k for each additional one, that may give you the option of cancelling your last one and trying again.