Online Heists Gta V

RFC55

Aye mate, it's 300 for your plate the first time then everytime you order it after that it's free unless you change the colour of the background,

Did you order it while you were online?

Aye but you should get an in game message saying that your order is ready to be picked up, I wasted around 300,000 on Saturday ordering new random plates and didn't get any of them!

I'd also see if you can order another personal licence plate, without being charged, they are 100k for each additional one, that may give you the option of cancelling your last one and trying again.

Yeah ordered them whe I was online before doing heists with the lads on here. No message appeared to pick anything up though.

Will muck about with it later!

I spent a fortune modding up the Elergy you get free, prob a waste of time now :lol:

Yeah ordered them whe I was online before doing heists with the lads on here. No message appeared to pick anything up though.

Will muck about with it later!

I spent a fortune modding up the Elergy you get free, prob a waste of time now :lol:

I watched a video on Youtube about a heist and the guy doing the video had a sports car driving to the heist, the Elegy shat all over his car as it was fully modded.

May be worth keeping a hold of for when you unlock the engine mods!

I'm not that bothered about doing the heists now, it's more about unlocking all the vehicles, unlocked he A-Team van yesterday.

Pity the fool!

I watched a video on Youtube about a heist and the guy doing the video had a sports car driving to the heist, the Elegy shat all over his car as it was fully modded.

May be worth keeping a hold of for when you unlock the engine mods!

I'm not that bothered about doing the heists now, it's more about unlocking all the vehicles, unlocked he A-Team van yesterday.

Pity the fool!

One of the boys on here has that one too! They have choppers and all sorts :lol:

My orignal car was a Washington :lol: had it till last week as I never knew the elergy was free (after spending my cross over money on a hesit flat). Embarassing lined up against the other motors!

Aye I'll keep it, need get my rank up though to unlock stuff for it.

I am shite at races and dont like missions with randoms so the heists are best way for me to rank up and make money.

One of the boys on here has that one too! They have choppers and all sorts :lol:

My orignal car was a Washington :lol: had it till last week as I never knew the elergy was free (after spending my cross over money on a hesit flat). Embarassing lined up against the other motors!

Aye I'll keep it, need get my rank up though to unlock stuff for it.

I am shite at races and dont like missions with randoms so the heists ar

the best way for me to rank up and make money.

The races are shite unless it's with mates, I refuse to use the brakes tbh so it never goes well.

I'm a rich cunt and I just need the Hydra jet and Savage and Ill be delighted as I have my tank, Buzzard chopper and that new beast with the gun on the back!

I'm currently on a roof sniping cunts, it's hilarious as they don't know where I am and I've put sticky bombs on the stairs :D

So much fun.

Wish I was rich.

How much time you spent on it? Did you get the cash and rank glitch?

I've only been playing online since just before xmas but I ranked up fast doing missions, Titan of a job, teaser trailer, four trailers, Flood in LS river and Pier Pressure I normally do and recently Rooftop rumble but that doesn't open up until rank 75 or something.

Cashwise there are modders on there who can drop you cash, don't think they have that on PS4 or Xbox.

Hard as fuck trying to maintain cash otherwise.

I've only been playing online since just before xmas but I ranked up fast doing missions, Titan of a job, teaser trailer, four trailers, Flood in LS river and Pier Pressure I normally do and recently Rooftop rumble but that doesn't open up until rank 75 or something.

Cashwise there are modders on there who can drop you cash, don't think they have that on PS4 or Xbox.

Hard as fuck trying to maintain cash otherwise.

You sound quite far on compared to me :lol:

You sound quite far on compared to me :lol:

Level 101 :lol:

I made a point of making sure I went up a level every day recently as I was sick of getting thrown around like an empty shellsuit by weans!

I'm a windup bastard on there as well, love putting proxy mines outside clothes shops or LS customs and hearing the cunt rage over the mike.

I had a full lobby chasing me the other day as the guy had just found a rare car you can't buy, and when he was taking it to the garage to insure it my proxy blew it up as he was driving in :lol:

I think I peed a bit.

Na I'm normally shite at combat, just depends on the situation mate.

There's cunts on there who can pull a gun out and take my head off while I'm loading shots into their chest trying to move the aim up to their head.

I like my rooftops and setting traps more but I've been trying to get my K/D ratio up, it's only 0.6 which is shit as I was getting ragdolled whilst I was lower levels with none of the good weapons unlocked.

10 year olds picking me off :lol:

As Davie says everyone has their own preference mate.

I have a Coquette that I swear by, although it takes some skill to stop it spinning out most of the time!

Probably not the best all round car but I enjoy racing it more than others, even if it means hard work and losing on occasion as a result of it being a twitchy bastard! (tu)

You handle that coquette well, I keep meaning to get one but have too many sports as it is.

The Godfather: You should get on the Races my man.

Me, my bro and Davie (Ayrshire True Blue) are on most weekends in party chat. Good laugh and money is decent once you get up to speed.

PSN: PeaceSells

I'll be on from 3pm tomorrow until the beers I sink during the Hearts game kick in and I pass out :lol: