Rangers Lp's

The Widow's Son

On 21/02/2015 at 23:30, Ger_onimo said:

I had a cassette called "Don't mess with the SAS". Fuck knows what happened to that.

Still got in a box. Used to buy tapes for my uncle every other week from stall down the barras from someone I knew. That was middle to late eighties. He gave them up to me. Will get them transferred over to CDs one day just to keep them. ?

IMG_20170916_172146.jpg

20 minutes ago, LOL153 No Surrender!!! said:

Still got in a box. Used to buy tapes for my uncle every other week from stall down the barras from someone I knew. That was middle to late eighties. He gave them up to me. Will get them transferred over to CDs one day just to keep them. ?

IMG_20170916_172146.jpg

Ha ha, amazing! That's exactly it, wish I could find it. I think my dad bought it for me and my brother when we went to our first game, I would have been 7 or 8 at the time. :lol:

A stole it out you're tape recorder one night. ? Am kidding. The box has about thirty tapes that are originals and there is loads that have been double decked. Hahaha. Am actually scared to try them incase they chew up. Not even sure I have a tape deck anymore.

35 minutes ago, LOL153 No Surrender!!! said:

IMG_20170916_172146.jpg

I will guess you have the PRIDE OF THE MYLE cassette in that box..:whistle: 

12 minutes ago, TEFTONG said:

I will guess you have the PRIDE OF THE MYLE cassette in that box..:whistle: 

My apologies sir, but I don't.

But I do remember having that at one point. It will now bug me that it isn't there. So will have a wee look for it. Have Pride of the Raven and Pride of Whitehill which are copied.

Tut tut for having copies. :ohmy:  .My Uncle Brad was the big drummer on the whole of Side B of that tape..It was with the POTM that I thought I was going to join and then the band seemed to just disband with some infighting and all the gear got sold off..Sad as they were a QUALITY band..I was only a boy at the time..

I have a tape there of Abronhill Protestant Boys which I was in for a very limited time. They are gone as well. They were from Cumbernauld who now have The Cromwell. Have got a few things to do as I have christening tomorrow morning. Going to look to see what's on the tapes and if any of the bands are still going or are now defunct and gone.?