Zaliukas out.

Miler, McCulloch and Moshni fit again.

I'd have :

Robinson

Sinammon Faure McGregor Wallace

Murdoch Hutton

Gallagher Miller Vuckic

Clark

I'd imagine we'll see McCulloch and Miller in with Zaliukas and Miller out.

Agree with the team by and large (tu) Possibly Drop Miller for Temps. Where'd you hear about Zal?

If he is unfit, I'd 100% play Sinammon at Right back, and move Faure in one, anything to keep Jig/Foster out of the team

Agree with the team by and large (tu) Possibly Drop Miller for Temps. Where'd you hear about Zal?

If he is unfit, I'd 100% play Sinammon at Right back, and move Faure in one, anything to keep Jig/Foster out of the team

It's on the Rangers website, Zaliukas and Black have the flu.

Official site, him and Black are out due to illness.

http://www.rangers.co.uk/news/headlines/item/8577-mohsni-and-miller-return

I hope zaliukas is only out for one game because I would much rather see him in the team than Mohsni, Jig and possibly even McCgregor. I hear that Mbabu will probably be fit aswell, tbh I dont mind faure as a Rightback even though he isn't one. If Mbabu is a better rightback than faure then welcome in.

4-3-3

Bell

Mbabu McCgregor Faure Wallace

Murdoch Vuckic Law

Gallagher/temps Boyd Clark

I hope zaliukas is only out for one game because I would much rather see him in the team than Mohsni, Jig and possibly even McCgregor. I hear that Mbabu will probably be fit aswell, tbh I dont mind faure as a Rightback even though he isn't one. If Mbabu is a better rightback than faure then welcome in.

4-3-3

Bell

Mbabu McCgregor Faure Wallace

Murdoch Vuckic Law

Gallagher/temps Boyd Clark

Don't think Mbabu is fully fit yet.

Arch disaster, an excuse to shoehorn McCulloch into the back line, I wish he would learn how to play the position, then at least it wouldn't fill everyone with dread seeing the line up. Faure is a cb and should get a run as a cb, McCulloch is a piss poor striker/winger that we insist on playing in one of the most important positions on the park and no matter how shite he plays, still walks into the team week after week - does my tits right in

Ah well I would then bring sinnamon in at rightback and then move Faure to the centre with McCgregor, won't happen though it will be jig and McCgregor.

I hope not but wouldn't surprise me to see him bring in Moshni wi McCulloch and put McGregor rb. I don't see a starting position for Miller.

I hope not but wouldn't surprise me to see him bring in Moshni wi McCulloch and put McGregor rb. I don't see a starting position for Miller.

Yeah I can see Miller starting aswell, I can only see Clarke as the better option now. He has the legs and Maneuverability that Miller use to have, Clarke and boyd form a far better partnership than miller and boyd IMO, He doesn't deserve to be dropped.

McCulloch and Miller fit means only one thing. McCulloch definitely waltzing back in and Miller may do so as well. With Zaliukas out also we could (god forbid) have looked to repeat the success of young Murdoch. Sinnamon and Halkett could have been used but won't be.

Another scrappy game awaits.

I'm going for 3-0 to us even with Jig back in the team,there were signs in the last 2 games of decent football being played (imo) and i would keep Boyd and Clark upfront as i think they work well together just hope Boyd puts his scoring boots on though.