***the Official Falkirk Vs Rangers Match Thread***

Wearethepeople72

A truly shocking back four,an ineffective strike force and a midfield by passed for large parts of the game but the lack of effort and passion and pride shown by most of our players was the most shocking part of this inept team.

The giveaway for me was mcdowall comment about "u cant get to rangers and be a bad player". He ibviously does not see a need to do a managers job of coachinf, assessing around fitness, balls skills and importantly tactics.

Is all mccoist fault to be honest with a sprinkling of walter.

How any manager would not have.the long balls stopped last night is beyond me.

There is something wrong though about our fitness, tactics, formation and the players awareness of each other and positioning and thats a training issue! Some of these guys have shown that they can play football but as soon as they hit Murray Park we seem to be turning them around from decent or semi-decent prospects and there is no way we can bring so many skilled players in and have this shite on the pitch every weekend!! Its just wrong and not possible!

Absolutely spot on.

Our style and Training coaching technique is absolutely pathetic, and desperately needs to adjust right now or we are going backwards not forward.

The giveaway for me was mcdowall comment about "u cant get to rangers and be a bad player". He ibviously does not see a need to do a managers job of coachinf, assessing around fitness, balls skills and importantly tactics.

Is all mccoist fault to be honest with a sprinkling of walter.

How any manager would not have.the long balls stopped last night is beyond me.

Yes we have absolutely no ambition from coach/ Management Team and it's taking us backwards to a stage were we will suffer permanently.

I've watched our pre match warm ups in the 3rd 2nd And present League, and tbh Annan, Stirling Albion,Albion Rovers and EastvStirling prepare better on the pitch prior to a Game.

Brutal absolutely brutal pre training .

Yes we have absolutely no ambition from coach/ Management Team and it's taking us backwards to a stage were we will suffer permanently.

I've watched our pre match warm ups in the 3rd 2nd And present League, and tbh Annan, Stirling Albion,Albion Rovers and EastvStirling prepare better on the pitch prior to a Game.

If this was a movie you would could almost expect the revelation now that the team has been deliberately send out to look poor and fail on a regular basis with the story-line coming to fruition as the management team and the old boys club who are always getting a start having a meeting in a darkened room as its finally revealed that they all are in the pay of the same man who we have previously only seen from the rear in his blazer with a mullet just touching the collar!

Problem is that its not a movie and the reason we are so shit cant be easily explained - it just doesnt make sense!!

No problem with slaughtering the players but there are things that ye cannae say. To be clear, I wouldnt wish anyone dead. Especially people connected to the football club I support. Even Celtic.

Anybody who has had someone taken away too early and knows that pain would never wish that on another human being. Dont know how you can even try to defend that sort of statement

See the Trog that threw that bottle into the minibus hitting that young lad?.........................I wouldn't mind if he snuffed it,tbh.

Stop being so fuckin precious. He said summat in the heat of the moment. You never done that??

Yep, same old stuff, it hasn't rally changed much in the last three years, a wee warm up followed by some long passing between sets of two players then the first team split into two groups who try to keep possession from each other, meanwhile the reserves play piggy in the middle.