Official Rangers Vs Cowdenbeath Pre Match Thread

This performance tells you all you need to know about this shower of shit. After the good news yesterday you would think the players would at least try to give a performance. Inept doesn't even come close to describing this. Those fuckers that are out of contract in the summer should not only not get a new deal but should be made to pay back the wages they have stolen during their time here pretending to be footballers. Don't get me started on that clueless maggot in the dugout, he's probably in the changing room right now telling jig how fantastic he is.

Our set pieces are what i expect to see in a primary school playground. They are awful. What on earth goes on at training every day. Do these players not have any pride in their own abilities? How can a world class club like ours be so diabolical at everything to do with football. Our problems are just so obvious and clear yet no one seems to be doing anything to fix them. It is heartbreaking.

Mr KIng, you know what you have to do..get rid of a good 70 per cent of these excuses for footballers, and get new players in. No time to wait, we have to do it NOW, or we will be in this league again next year. Without doubt, the worst Rangers team in living memory!

Anybody who thinks Ibrox will be fill for the rest of the season is deluded, attendances have been falling rapidly all season & it's mainly due to the shite on the park, the boardroom wars was the excuse a lot of people needed to stop going.

I hate this current squad of players they have short changed the loyal fans.