Official Rangers Vs Cowdenbeath Pre Match Thread

Couldn't give a fuck what other teams are doing, more concerned at how ill equipped we are to compete at the top end of Scotland's second tier. No matter how much teams in this league raise their game we should still have more than enough to be disposing of them. The 'raising' their game excuse is just as bad as the wind and artificial pitch excuses. In fact Ally is that you??

Whoosh

Players have downed tools and couldn't give a fuck because that's the way McDowell acts. He needs to 'get tae..' and get someone else in the short term to give this shower of shite a kick in the ba's. The only blessing is the new guy only has to put a run together in the last two months of the season and we could go up....as it stands just now, we've no chance.

McDowell you could not manage a piss up in a brewery. Go ger yersel on Gardening leave tomorrow. You made this or rather should have made this the easiest decision King will ever have to make, get him to fuck and do it before you leave Fife today.

Now to get on with living, until Tuesday. You had better hurry up King & Co in getting rid of McD

That surely has to be McDowell's last game in charge, he is clueless and perhaps worst of all not interested.

Not one player wanted the ball today, showed absolutely nothing to suggest they were interested in winning the game, what a horrible fucking state we're in, be lucky to even finish in the top 4 at this rate, embarrassing.

Give it a rest. Did you expect King etc to wave a magic wand and make it all better overnight?

I read yesterday that this NEW ERA OF RANGERS! would be a huge pickup to the team and there were very optimistic predictions of 3-0 and 4-0 win today.

The only surprise was at half when PM did his interview without a single hair being out of place despite the wind.....I was fucking shocked.

How many points have we dropped since McDowell took over?

10 points dropped having gained just 11. In the league we've played 7 games, won 3, lost 2 and drew 2.

Add in exits in the two main cups and Kenny has had a very sorry time as caretaker manager.

I'm getting fed up being so blatantly ignored by so many "prominent RM posters"

Since everyone else around here seems to be allowed to have some pretty strongly held opinions, I think it's time for me to have one too. :P

Luckily you're safely on the Good Guy List! :thumbup:

Thank goodness for that!

(tu)

Give it a rest. Did you expect King etc to wave a magic wand and make it all better overnight?

It may be harsh but they are now in the hot seat and they have to move fast. It is not acceptable to let things drift any further in the football dept. They have to get a new manager in now.

Players have downed tools and couldn't give a fuck because that's the way McDowell acts. He needs to 'get tae..' and get someone else in the short term to give this shower of shite a kick in the ba's. The only blessing is the new guy only has to put a run together in the last two months of the season and we could go up....as it stands just now, we've no chance.

Some of the players Ally bought never had any tools to down, they were just his pals. The ones that were capable lost the tools years ago and yes they were employed cause they were his pals again.

It has to fucking stop with the next manager surely to fuck

I read yesterday that this NEW ERA OF RANGERS! would be a huge pickup to the team and there were very optimistic predictions of 3-0 and 4-0 win today.

The only surprise was at half when PM did his interview without a single hair being out of place despite the wind.....I was fucking shocked.

Well, it should have been a pickup for the team. It appears the team don't give a toss one way or the other.

Let's also fit in a dig about Paul Murray. Good job. The 800 guests will be lapping it up.